• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[NJ, DE, PA and beyond] Southern Exposure [ENworld get-together]

WizarDru

Adventurer
The Amazing Dingo said:
Just to make sure I've got this right, the "Get Together" would be on Thursday, correct?

I'm hoping I"m wrong here cause I had to schedule a doctor's appointment for that day and would be unable to make any type of gathering (whether food or game) that day...

...it wasn't something I was happy about, but didn't have a real choice in the matter since time is of the essence in this case, otherwise it would have been another day.
[Slaps Head]

You know, I just realized that I never actually stated the day, I just assumed everyone knew or would scan the previous con report. The gathering will be on Saturday, not Friday. I'm not even sure the 'con is running on Thursday, but I know we certainly won't be there. ;)

No worries, either way.

Yeah, the page said it would be running from Thursday until Sunday. However, the gathering on Saturday is right up my alley! Whooho! Sounds very very good. I'll make certain I'll be there.

If anyone would like to pool some resources and car pool down, I can fit one or two more people into my car (a small sports car). I'm up by the King of Prussia area so if you are on the way or not too too far out of the way, just let me know. Post here and I'll get back to you with an E-mail address.

As for a time, anything should be good for me. Just let me know when and where and whats good on the menu.

Last edited:

Sam

First Post
WizarDru said:
So currently we're looking at the following folks showing:

WizarDru (me, Duh.)
Valanthe the Sleepless
Scorch
Dravot
heriodule
Michael Tree
Argent Silvermage
Redsky
Piratecat (possible - tentative)

Not sure if Sam and his wife will be coming this year, though that would be cool. PC, do you think KC might be a possiblity, as well?
Unfortunately, no plans to attend this year. Real Life has seriously infringed on gaming for the past few months. Work has been real busy, and having three kids in school now just means that much more stuff going on.

We're disappointed that we're not going to make it. We went to ShoreCon last year for the Living Greyhawk events, but meeting fellow ENWorlders there and playing in Dru's game was a definite highlight. Hanging out at the Elephant & Castle was very cool too.

I hope many attend and continue a tradition we helped start last year.

Oh, and sign up for Argent's game too if he runs it this year. I'm sorry I didn't get to last time.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Schedule!

Hey, gang!

The Double-Exposure folks have put the master schedule up on the website, for those who want to figure out what they're doing. Thursday through Sunday is available for perusal, and instructions are given for how to advance reserve a slot for an event.

Check it out right here.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Well, the 'con actually starts tonight...but we won't be there until tomorrow. We'll have our ENWorld badges on, so if you're there and see us, feel free to say "Hi!". I'll be the one looking for more dwarven forge pieces. ;)

Sam

First Post
WizarDru said:
Well, the 'con actually starts tonight...but we won't be there until tomorrow. We'll have our ENWorld badges on, so if you're there and see us, feel free to say "Hi!". I'll be the one looking for more dwarven forge pieces. ;)
I'm disappointed in you Dru... No post con wrap-up? ;)

Remove ads