• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Design and Developments article This Week?

Rechan

Adventurer
It's Thursday here on the East Coast, and we have yet to get a Design and Development article.

Where the heck is it?!

I'm having withdrawals over here!

Goken100

First Post
We got like a gajillion playtest secrets this week, plus all the stuff from WWDDGD. So we'll be fine without an official article for one week.

That said, it isn't even 4am on the west coast yet, give it some time. :)

vagabundo

Adventurer
Goken100 said:
We got like a gajillion playtest secrets this week, plus all the stuff from WWDDGD. So we'll be fine without an official article for one week.

That said, it isn't even 4am on the west coast yet, give it some time. :)

What time are they normally posted?

Rechan

Adventurer
Goken100 said:
There have been 6 Monday articles, 5 Wednesday articles, and 5 on Fridays. So save your reload clicking for Friday. :)
But they're all "Ask Wizards" and DDM and other stuff that's not Design and Developments. :(

Bagpuss

Legend
Design and Development is part of Dragon now, Dragon has gone bi-monthly. Save your clicking for December! :confused:

I seriously hope that's not the case though.

GrinningBuddha

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Design and Development is part of Dragon now, Dragon has gone bi-monthly. Save your clicking for December! :confused:

I seriously hope that's not the case though.

There were 6 Design & Development articles in October, so I think you're off-base. :)

It's probably waiting to be put up by a harried web staff. <shrug>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads