• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No due process of law this is theatrical law

Status
Not open for further replies.

judith brison

First Post
Anna Nicole Smith specifically stated in a TV interview that she was tired of people talking about her and making accusations.

she moved to the bahamas i believe for this purpose. she had only the house which it appears she does not own as her legal ties to the bahamas. Anna Nicole Smith no longer has those ties legally binding her body or sons body to be there.

Anna Nicole Smith had her son buried in the bahamas because that was where she was living and had believed she would be living. So there is nothing binding legally either of them to the bahamas.

What should have been done? has not been done because of number one the money made off this theatrical abuse of the law and peoples rights.

Since there is nothing bidning either anna nicole smith or her son first to exhume her sons body and rebury them side by side in anna nicole smiths family plot or within the area. A DNA on the baby and Larry Birkhead and if this is correct and larry birkhead is the father than he needs his attorney to go in and get the baby and charge kern with kidnapping. Kern would not be parentally kidnapping because he is not the father. But i see it as kidnapping or brainwashing anna nicole to get what he wanted from anna nicole smith. For reality tv his script for anna nicole was placing him into the areas for his control of everything.

Anna Nicole Smith did not know she would be dying. I believe that in reading from her past statements she was careful even when taking the trim spa and knew when to stop taking so much trim spa. So did Anna Nicole Smith take drug overdose or create it? NO! but it was conveniently done by someone. Which i believe had this entire thing planned from the beginning and using reality tv title as a means to say that anything Anna said was what she believes. This way they got the script for life after her death that they would use to play out to get into the deceased J. Howard Marshalls Estate. As someone knew already about that estate and was Anna Nicole Smith the cleaninghouse and innocent person being used to transfer this money elsewhere? that could not have been done without others noticing it?

I personally believe that Anna Nicole Smith may have died from something fast acting as J. Howard Marshalls son in june of last year in i believe Dallas, Texas. He had developed so it is stated a fast acting infection which killed him.

It is someone that has had access to each and all of them and able to roam inbetween all of them unnoticed? maybe they know but do not know that they knew?

Anna Nicole Smith is deceased (?). Show her the respect and her son and her baby. Anna Nicole Smith stated she was tired and Kern and the Judge need to stop and show due process of law instead of theatrical law that is costing alot of money for people and alot of pain and heartaches.

This has just been so wrong.

This could also be considered Obstructing Justice.

Death is not reality tv but it has allowed notice of those which would never have been seen in this??
Theatrical Law has postponed the eality of what caused Anna Nicole Smith's death. It is also covering up i believe Annas sons death also.

The baby should have been placed in care long time ago. That poor little baby. Money does not replace the love that is lost. Or, her future life even all the things she could have would be a cover up to fake loneliness. The baby needs to be with her real father. Anna may have broken law leaving the country and placing someonelses name on the birth certificate. You see i think Anna was ok when she was thinking for herself. But when others ogt involved with this scripted reality show it made her look irresponsible and played her down which did what? give those using her credibility and she was to take the heat for what they were doing.

Judge must rule in behalf of the family of Anna Nicole Smith as there is nothing to legally bind heer to anyplacelse. She would not have had a home in bahamas had she went back to bahamas and would have probably exhumed her sons body to bring to states.

Judith Brison

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We're going to be watching this one carefully for any problematic posts, folks. Please don't drift into religion or politics.

Ranger REG

Explorer
With all due respect, I'd be glad if the media would stop talking about her. The sooner it's not on TV, the sooner we can move on from this cautionary tale.

Unfortunately, the media knows this is a gold mine, ever since she married an old billionaire and fought for her share of his money. And they latched on ever since she invited the media (specifically, Insider and ET) in while she's grieving her son's death. It will be on today, tomorrow, and even when the court case is adjourned.

Now, can we just focus on Bald Britney? :\

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I agree that the sooner this is done and the media forgets, the better, but unfortunately there is a significant appetite for this kind of coverage.

I saw today that the Bahamas is experiencing a tourism boom due to Anna Nicole's death and the trial.

Things like this and other similar events really make me wonder about human society.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Thornir Alekeg said:
I saw today that the Bahamas is experiencing a tourism boom due to Anna Nicole's death and the trial.

Things like this and other similar events really make me wonder about human society.
No need to wonder: we're morally disgusting as a species. The sooner we exterminate Humaniti, the sooner this planet can heal.

Torm

Explorer
Ranger REG said:
No need to wonder: we're morally disgusting as a species. The sooner we exterminate Humaniti, the sooner this planet can heal.
Sometimes I think that. But then I realize that bowling and billiards and D&D are all pretty cool, and many women are pretty. And since humanity made all those things, I'll give 'em a pass. :D

I don't really think it is fair to blame all of humanity. The media builds situations like this into a bigger circus than they have to be, and people watch because it makes them mad that things can BE that wrong, and they want to see how it comes out. And at this point, you can't even entirely blame the media, either - each company knows they HAVE to do it, or they lose to the ones who will. And they have families to feed, too. Not to say that there aren't any bad guys - just that they are probably less common than it looks from the outside.

Also, I prefer to think that most people slow down to look at a car wreck to see if they can help, or to see what they can learn that will be helpful to them later from looking such horror in the face, rather than because it is some sort of morbid entertainment. Maybe I'm naive, but based on things I've been though and am perfectly aware that INDIVIDUALS are capable of, I doubt it. And I still believe in humanity, in general.

And the upswing in tourism to the Bahamas may be mostly due to people being reminded by this that the Bahamas EXIST, rather than any direct desire to do something connected to Anna Nicole. We Americans aren't always the best at geography, doncha know? ;)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Ranger REG said:
No need to wonder: we're morally disgusting as a species.

I don't think this has much to do with morals. We may, collectively, have horribly poor taste, and little in the way of decorum, but even a crass person can have good morals.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Umbran said:
I don't think this has much to do with morals. We may, collectively, have horribly poor taste, and little in the way of decorum, but even a crass person can have good morals.
Bah. Let's exterminate.

judith brison

First Post
Survival challenges every part of anything we ever thought or believed or planned for our lives.

Society creates that challenge for us and regardless of how intelligent or amounts of decorum we have it is challenged everyday by those within our society as they gloat to think they have caused or created one in their own image for whatever purpose. So what is it they want or believe they need as youth is challenged everyday with what they might believe or see as peer pressure.

By allowing it in youth when it was called publicity whether positive or negative it causes victims of abuse. Which for some is only seen after the impact and when they wanted the games to stop. It also had an influencial impact on society and changing the thought process?

Anna lived in a fast track world. Getting tired was no longer the issue. You let us in now we want everything you have.

Privacy and your life are no longer what is important here. You signed up for this Reality TV we did only our job to follow it and report it.

Reality TV is invasive and should be taken serious. Issues of money or publicity to create a larger fame i cannot see comprehend or understand.

Reality TV is like a peeping tom or some abnormal person that is wanting to watch. While they create their own fantasy or construct from it their own lives.

If you recall years ago when the soap operas first caught on what happened? divorce rates sky rocketed because people were seriously seeing this in their own lives.

It has been stated that some music has created also abnormal thoughts in some and caused them to do the inevitable things to cause harm to others or self.

To be more selective in what is allowed is the answ
er as there are no longer those federal laws to protect. Of course for children it is the responsibility so now is used of the parents to be there and turn that tv off or place the protective screening on their tv so children cannot get into this issue of morals and values challenge.

It is what the federal government has failed that we now must take responsibility. Just as in our public libraries.

One day i was doing some research and found a book on cocaine. What to do and how to use it. The intent then lies on that individual allowing this material into the public library of a major city.

It starts actually even before publishers. To the mental decay of those writers and what their real intent is? should there be even a law to control publisher houses?

To get back some respect of self and society?

Judith Brison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads