• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unearthed Arcana No Unearthed Arcana for Today (3/6/17)

ZeshinX

Adventurer
My thought too, and they were just getting into the DM stuff, sigh...not to mention that any distraction from the 20 warlord threads would have been appreciated.

I always find them easy enough to ignore (the warlord stuff). Never cared for the class even when it was called Marshal (I just called them Martial Bards....still do honestly). Lots love 'em though, so a lot of chatter about them is to be expected. I just ignore it. :)

I'm just bummed about the lack of UA since it's practically the only thing they're releasing for 5e I have any interest in. The storyline/adventures, Dragon+ and podcasts ...no interest or real use (not bashing them, I just don't find them useful and/or entertaining).

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
this is much more plausible lol

"Holy crap Mike, did you see this recent blow up on the Warlord? Yeah, let's hold off releasing that UA on Monday..."
"Man, I really thought this druid subclass was finally going to be the one to put us over the top, too!"

Remove ads