• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Noble Core Class

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, the Noble has been updated, and I believe this is the final version. However, I'm still open to any questions, comments, and notes.

I think all the abilities are done up, have durations, times available to use, etc.

Bront

The man with the probe
Doh!

I was putting it in a document, and noticed I didn't drop the reflex save Like I had planned.

Done :)

reanjr

First Post
I did not read the comments, so I apologize for repeats.

Error - you copied and pasted the aristocrat's skill list but forgot to change aristocrat to noble.

Bonus Feat is too broad for that many feats. I'd say limit the feat selection in some way. For instance, you could limit it to feats that do not have a descriptor (such as item creation or metamagic) and that aren't on the fighter's list. To me, this would seem to be keeping with the archetype of noble. Also, with this limitation in place, you could allow them to take a bonus feat any time instead of only every 4 levels, for a total of 10 bonus feats over 20 levels (if forgoing other special abilities).

Bonus Class Skill with 3 skills is a bit much. They could quickly have the entire list. Instead I would suggest granting them only a single skill, but giving them 4 bonus skill points upon selecting that skill.

I think Call in a Favor should be a class ability, not something to be chosen. Perhaps one favor per level should be the limit. By limiting the favor like this, the favor can be expected to be much more effective and powerful.

I can almost see Uncanny Dodge, but Evasion strikes me as inappropriate.

Improved Leadership as class ability.

Intense Training is a bit unneeded if you take my suggestion for Bonus Class skill.

Tracking seems inappropriate and it seems very unnecessary to allow it to be taken at another time while the others aren't. Why not just leave it? The character can always wait.

Warrior's Training seems to contain text for the Call in a Favor ability.

Wealth should be class ability.

Remove ads