• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

ethandrul

First Post
ooc i may not be able to post tomorrow- - I will move away from the creatures if they close - and i will shoot at #1 any that approach me #2 any that attack droogle at range #3 the most wounded one.

LogicsFate

First Post
When Valan rolls to a stop he'll stand and look up at the beasts.

With no ranged weapons he considers casting, but... He flashes back to his mighty blow and realizes, maybe...

Presenting his symbol on high he commands "By the will of the Laughing Warrior, Begone."

*Turn Undead.*

OoC: If they are able to be affected, or indeed undead at all. Valans first turn? Maybe? On spiny guys. (1d20+1=19, 2d6+3=9) If it works Valan can turn 9 hit dice worth of Max 5 hit die creatures.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Valan presents his holy symbol, the injured creature hisses and recoils, and it begins to fly away at full speed.*

(OOC: Still waiting for Quozen though)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Looking around, Quozen's high Spot check gives him an insight--he thinks that the creatures might have attacked because they are undead monstrosities that feed upon the flesh of the living. Plus the flesh stretched out between the bones of the creatures does seem to be rotting, so maybe they want some fresh delicious flesh to replace it.*

(OOC: Is that his action?)

jaker2003

Explorer

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hasin is too far away to see the wounded enemy with his Darkvision, so he shoots the other one, but he misses. Jace fires his crossbow bolt into the air. As he intended, it does not hit the creature. It then drops forty feet to the ground, sort of near Quozen and snaps in half. The light shines on the slightly-wounded elven monk. Gloria draws a light crossbow and fires, but she misses. The remaining creature moves up to Droggle and slaps him, folding its body around him and melding its flesh into his, a disgusting combination of the dwarf and undead.*

(OOC: Droggle takes 2 Damage. It is now melded with Droggle and considered Grappling. Also, attacks against one may injure both. If Droggle can pin it, he may be able to rip it out of him, but that would really hurt

Droggle and Dorrin)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads