• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nocturnum OoC I

Majin

First Post
Insight may be fulfilling that role within some form, but I'm not sure within how much. Either way you're certainly welcome to apply. Just submit a character concept :)

Insight

Adventurer
Majin said:
Welcome Velmont.

Insight - If you'd like to play a teenager that would make it easier on the rules and that could be allowed. Perhaps if we get Agent type, he could be keeping an eye on the kid who he expects is psychic or some such scenario. That would actually work out quite well, even if your character was just "sensitive".

Just so other readers may know, I'm still looking for more people to come and throw in concepts. If we get more than 6 people any that are not picked initially will be added to a replacement list. :)

I took a look at the CoC d20 book, and I believe I can create a psychic sensitive teenager without too much trouble. I'd be using the initial feats at 1st level on Sensitive and Second Sight. Cha 15 shouldnt be a problem as I kinda planned for him to be "precocious".

I may throw a character together anyway and post it if you want to see where I am going with the idea.

Majin

First Post
Sure, go ahead and let me take a look.

Also, for those of you in, or nearing the actual character sheet creation process, if you find any odd pricing in the book for things you'd like to buy and think it should be cheaper let me know. As we'll be playing in present day, I think 600 dollars for a cd burner is a bit pricey. ;)

Last edited:

Phyrrus

First Post
Majin: A e-mail will be coming your way soon and I am thinking of an ex-Navy Gunner's Mate. They are trained with the weapons, but aren't really as combat savvy as the Spec Ops guys. He would have done two stints (8 yrs) and then gotten out to work as a civilian instructor at Quantico or another base in the area.

How he knows the others could be something we could work out as we go, but do you think this could work?

Majin

First Post
That sounds ok. As long as we have someone to take the brunt of any physical punishment that comes your way, you can design him pretty much how you'd like. Before you start working on him stat-wise, could you write up a bit of background on his past and how he got from there to where he is now? I'd like to get a feel for his personality as well. His physical appearance isn't really important right now, but you could add that too if you'd like.

Phyrrus

First Post
To be honest, I am using all of my NCIS/JAG watching as my sources, but if it is too overused, I can change it, or go with another branch. I couldn't think of any other sources to use besides the movies and tv.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads