• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nocturnum OoC I

Velmont

First Post
There was commited hero who was suppose to join up but he hasn't show up for a long time, so i think Majin has open his place and no one have taken it yet.

Majin

First Post
Yes I certainly would be interested in having you Watus. Feel free to post up a concept and sheet and we'll work you in. :)

Watus

First Post
Don't have the book with me at the moment, so the sheet will have to wait, but here's a concept:

K. Piotr "Pete" Chmielewski

pete6gh.jpg

Possibilities:

1) Short, stooped, and balding, Special Agent Chmielewski of the Baltimore Field Office has been with the bureau for almost fifteen years and it's obvious to everyone that his career is going nowhere. He's three times smarter than any of the other agents in the office, but he just doesn't cut the figure the higher-ups prefer. His suits are wrinkled. The bags under his bloodshot eyes are the color of strained prunes. Perpetually overlooked for the cherry assignments, his performace evaluations are lackluster. Lackluster evaluations keep him from getting the cherry assignments. It's a cul-de-sac of doom and misery. It's pretty much what he expected.

2) The same deal, except he's former FBI and currently an investigator for Metro's insurance carrier. That might be easier to work in.

Majin

First Post
Yea, you're right. I think you should go with the Metro insurance agent. That would be perfect for what's likely to happen soon. *hint hint* ;)

Majin

First Post
Watus - Looking ok so far. You are entitled to a few more languages by your Int bonus as well. (I know the errata claims this to not be the case, but I'm not barring anyone from it if they choose to take advantage of the slip-up in the core rules. ;)

Watus

First Post
I think he's done. Let me know if you spot any errors.

Incidentally, I'll be out of town Sunday through Wednesday next week on business. I expect to be able to post at least once a day, but you never know.

Hi. Are you guys still looking for another player? I haven't played CoC in a long time, and I'd love to play this adventure (I've never read it before). I already have a few character sheets from other games, and I could use them as a base to make a new character. I can play any kind of character that's necessary for the story, so let me know if I can join and what kind of person would be best. Thanks!

Remove ads