Non CRT Rooms

Lince'sa

First Post
how many people actually plan on making the other rooms a consistant staple in their Role-playing? since I've brought Lin back I've seen maybe 10 people, that's it. should we just accept that no one really plans to use the rooms often? if so I'm just going to scrap my idea and open a cloak shop so the demons and outsiders have a way to act human WHEN they go into the tavern.

Granted I'm not on site all day long, but how many people actually use them consistantly? I mean atleast once a week for more than just a quiet room where no one is role-playing.

Bari

First Post
Well, I was having a project... but I'm still learning how to play, and I ain't not brave enough to leave the CRT yet :p

Ruthia

First Post
Well lets see..um...A lot of people acctually! Last night alone the Rotunda was full with five adepts and a few others. I know the Adepts will be seen more in Sigil and Waterdeep now then CRT. A LOT of my characters use those rooms too. But the funny thing is..if you want people to rp in those rooms...sometimes you have to interact with someone besides yourself and your one rping friend. I don't think everyone gets that yet. Most characters walk into those rooms when there are two people in there, and get flat out ignored.

Last edited:

Deirdre

First Post
The majority of my RP is done in the CRT, because I am familiar with that setting. I've been RPing in the CRT (and all it's various recreations) for years. I like the environment. I do on occasion RP in the other available settings. I had one character that I played in The Cage exclusively, but it got dull because rarely did other characters come in.

But like Ruthia mentioned:

RUTHIA said:
Last night alone the Rotunda was full with five adepts and a few others. I know the Adepts will be seen more in Sigil and Waterdeep now then CRT.

I know in the near future the rooms will be used more frequently.

Khaira

First Post
For the most part, I do play in either the Rotunda or Oerth. Although, I predominantly select the Rotunda. There are a choice few characters that I play whom do enter Oerth/CRT, but a large majority of my characters are Faerun-based, so the Rotunda is my choice.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Well, one of my new characters is a Rotunda character. Thus far, there's been little roleplay - and a lot of wondering if anyone's going to come in. ;) Anyway, I'll keep trying. The roleplay there has been has been interesting, but, there haven't been many who come in. Could be timing, too.

reapertain

First Post
For the most part, I have been restricting myself (due to characters) to non-CRT rooms. I have one character present at least 2-3 times a week in the Bazaar, and one rather large fellow who frequents between the Bazaar and Cage.

Since Oreth is supposedly a "close-minded" town (not too frequently do common folk see daemons and the like amongst such a farming community) it would seem far more popular for people to frequent the Rotunda or Cage

Just a thought...

Zeren

First Post
reapertain said:
Since Oreth is supposedly a "close-minded" town (not too frequently do common folk see daemons and the like amongst such a farming community) it would seem far more popular for people to frequent the Rotunda or Cage

Just a thought...

In a way, you couldn't be more wrong. The whole reason why I play in the tavern is because it's 'closed-minded'. Makes the setting much more realistic and enjoyable.

By principal I use the cage whenever I can, which i'd like to think is relatively regularly. Don't use the Rotunda simply because I despise the setting (everyones got different tastes, right?). Now if there was an Eberron room, i'd be in there most of the time, but as is its usually just the Cage and CRT. I personally have little interest in the CRT setting either, but it does have a more preferable atmosphere sometimes as a tavern setting (a tavern setting where you don't have to bring in your own mug to drink out of, that is.)

Remove ads