Non CRT Rooms

Jeajea

First Post
Ruthia said:
I know the Adepts will be seen more in Sigil and Waterdeep now then CRT.
Deirdre said:
I know in the near future the rooms will be used more frequently.

I'm the guilty party responsible for this. I figured this was a good idea for a number of reasons, the primary ones being that these rooms need more foot traffic and the Adepts can't Moonbeam on Oerth so it's unsafe, what with the Lords attacking them. So... the Adepts are going to become more Sigil / Faerun based. Whether this draws more people to these rooms or scares them away remains to be seen, though remember - the Adepts aren't so scary! And they're (hereby) encouraged not to be too cliquey. The best way, of course, is if other people become involved with the Adepts' storylines. [/shameless plug]

~Jea

Jeajea

First Post
Tyrian_Spellstealer said:
Now if there was an Eberron room, i'd be in there most of the time, but as is its usually just the Cage and CRT.

Don't get me started. Eberron is like my home setting. If ever a world was mine, Eberron really is. I was in love with that setting from day one, I tell you... I own almost all the Eberron books. I only stopped 'cos I'm poor! ;) Mind you, I do rather like Faerun, too. Oh hell, I love them all... but Eberron is still my favourite.

Ruthia said:
You mean Tyrian trust the mugs BG hands out? Tsk tsk tsk...he's getting sloppy in his old age.

Thats always been a risk hes taken, actually. Doesn't mean he won't ritually detect magic on the drink before consumption, however. What can I say, for someone so wrapped up in his own paranoia, sometimes he needs a daily dose of 'living on the edge'

EDIT: Oh, and what the hell, hes only 22 damnit! :p

Last edited:

Lince'sa

First Post
Over the weekend I noticed a number of people enjoying the non CRT rooms. I jsut wanted to say "even though I did not have time to stop by and play, weekends being hectic for me, I am glad you all came out and used them. it's good to see people in the other rooms and wether or not you did it for all of my pleas or not, I still appriciate it. : )

Jeajea said:
Don't get me started. Eberron is like my home setting. If ever a world was mine, Eberron really is. I was in love with that setting from day one, I tell you... I own almost all the Eberron books. I only stopped 'cos I'm poor! ;) Mind you, I do rather like Faerun, too. Oh hell, I love them all... but Eberron is still my favourite.

I agree with all of the above, except the part about Faerun. But hey, I'll send emails harassing for an Eberron room if you will :D

Remove ads