• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Non Paying] Call for Submissions

las

First Post
what do you think of them.

Have you checked out the link.:D

If theres any thing you just need to email me.

Send pic of monster I make.
Send disript of monster I make.
Send any thing else well see what happens.;)

Last edited:

Priest

First Post
First Issue is supposed to be out by late febuary, Second is an Unknown I would say ( I think that if we get enough good submissions, and get it together in time we may be able to shoot for an early febuary Release

My Due Date for Issue 2 for the Resources will be Febuary 11th but is not a for sure due date ( Must wait until the verdict is in on the first issue)

Priest

First Post
Or me :)

Yes we are still excepting Submissions. EternalKnight If your on I am on Yahoo! M waiting to go over some business ( I had an epiphany last night so tehe)

Submission Guidelines will be up in a litte bit but if you have an Idea it would not hurt to give us a Synopsis of the work, and If you want to be Our Perminent bumps in the Night Writer (I.E. Monster Writer let us know we would like perminent fixtures in the Magazine which includes a monsters section

las

First Post
im willing (even gave you one already).

Just tell me what theam one of them has and ill see what I can do. (me and Magus Darkholme are both working on COT so we can do things together right magus:) ;) ).

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Law: Sure, I don't see why we can't colaborate on a few monsters.

Priest: I'd be more then happy to write up some monsters for you for each issue. Just let me know what your looking for ;) .

Priest

First Post
Magus D sent you an email, and appriciate your Steam Dragon, Las I am working on what you sent me right now, and will be emailing you with some revisional work some time this evening or tommorow.

The Theme for the First Issue is Bards

And we have had a Name Switch, we are now the Emerald Night D20 Source.

Either the Second or Third Issue will be Steampunk
And Afterthat its as it goes

We have discussed some themes

Villians
Arcane Insights
Mass Combat ( 2 Issue dedication to this Theme)
Druids (Which will prolly end up being the Theme for Issue II. or Perhaps Druids & Rangers.)
Rogues, and Urban Adventures
Post Apocalyptic Adventures
Strange Lands
Barbaric Lands
April's Fools Issue
Elements & Weather
Swashbuckling Adventures
Ice Wastes Adventures
Desert Adventures
Enchanted Woods, and Mythical Birdsongs ( A Forest Adventure theme)
Modern
Science Fantasy
Ruined Lands ( An article with a Theme that surrounds ruins, their use in D&D, and a few rules on generating them for in game play, Including a Ruins Encounter Table)

We are looking for Articles on a variety of things, some ideas

An Article on Disease, and Health ingame (Urban Adventures),
An Article about Urban Adventuring
New Swashbuckling Articles

Works of Short Fiction

We need a Work of Fiction for the Issue one Theme Bards

Last edited:

Remove ads