• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

North Dallas, TX Curse of the Crimson Throne

Talysian

Explorer
Hey All I'm looking to Start up a Saturday Night Curse of the Crimson Throne Game, I currently have one player and I'm looking for 2-3 more folks to join.

Details:
Bi Weekly Saturday Game
Location Marsh/George Bush Area
Time: 6:-10:30

A bit about my playstyle:
I tend to run a fairly fast pace game that focus's on the story. I like a good mix of rp/hack/puzzles/Dungeon Crawl, I do not use miniatures, I use maptools hooked up to my tv, with 2 large couches and a love seat for seating. Using TV trays for space. I do have pets at the house for those with allergies.

A bit more about the game if your still interested.

The setting will be a urban city crawl with few dungeons until much later in the game. Alignment range would probably fall from Neutral-Good. (LG,CG,NG,TN, possibly CN). You can find the players guide Here for more setting information on Korvosa. I try to keep my place a relaxed gaming atmosphere, we don't do the typical sit around the table, but more hang out in the Living room, With maps and such done on the tv. That being said, players if they have a laptop should feel free to bring it to connect into maptools if they want.

I've been gaming for the last god 18 years.. ugh age... Primarily running, Second Edition, up to 3, 3.5, Earthdawn, 4E, Fate and I just picked up pathfinder. Which seems to have fixed most of my issues with 3.5 ;p. My games tend to run 6 months to a year of playing. (I.e 26-52 Sessions) a lot depending on the group. We are planning on and every other week, session. I also have Hero Lab for building,storing the characters, and have no problems printing them out when folks level up. My goal is hopefully to find a group of 4-5 that fits well together.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads