• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not With a Bang, II: Life and Undeath Situation

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Um yeah Barill and Grinda. Coulds ya wait a sec sos I kin look through da hole? I got a superize fer the deaders. Selene says hopeing the others will wait for her to try her trick.

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
Baril and Grinder delay their actions, while Trinket flies to the rear of the party and perches on a cabinet. Selene walks forward and, getting up on her tiptoes, opens the viewing window. She sees half a dozen or so (it's hard to tell from her angle) zombies and skeletons attempting to beat down the door.

Selene tosses a vial of holy water through the opening, hitting one of the zombies. The water sizzles against it, splashing onto severl of the other undead.

OOC: Mechanics:

Selene: RT attack roll 3+7 = 10 hit; 4 pts direct damage, 1 pt splash.

Everyone else?

LazarusLong42

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: What's the hallway look like from our side. Is it long? How wide? Or is it a room?
OOC: The antechamber is about fifteen feet wide, and perhaps twenty feet long. The door is in the center of the forward wall.

Manzanita

First Post
Arkan

Arkan glances around the room and tries to remember what she'd seen on her way to the door.

OOC: Is there any furniture, barrels or anything we could form a waist high baracade with? Then we could open the door & blast them with missile fire.

LazarusLong42

First Post
OOC: I hate computers. Hate them hate them. I would have posted this weekend, but instead I'm dealing with computer problems. I'm posting from work :) I apologize, but I think I've done so too many times at this point. <sigh>

There really isn't much with which to form a barricade in the antechamber. There are a couple of low benches, and a cloakrack.

Manzanita

First Post
Arkan

"OK. Someone open the door, and let's get them."

Arkan will get as far back as possible & try to get off one round of rapid shot arrows (preferably at a zombie) before using quick draw to get her melee weapons out & engage.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Manzanita said:
"OK. Someone open the door, and let's get them."

Arkan will get as far back as possible & try to get off one round of rapid shot arrows (preferably at a zombie) before using quick draw to get her melee weapons out & engage.
I don know Arkan. Seems like we goils are the only ones here. Selene says between gum bubbles.

Zerth

First Post
"Hey! Who died and left me the hero's mantle?" Baril yells as he steps forward to open the door. "Is everyone ready, here come our guests and they look bored to death. Let's be decent hosts and lighten their spirits. Fire at will."

Baril tries to stay hidden behind the door as he opens it. He wields a club.

Remove ads