• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not With a Bang OOC

LazarusLong42

First Post
Heh. Good guess, Manzanita. OK, a few thigns:

(1) Everyone welcome Argent aboard. Depending on where y'all go with your conversation with Arnis, we'll insert Selene in one of several different ways.

(2) Yep, you're all close to 2nd level. You'll level after this "encounter," no matter which way it goes. Start rewriting your characters as soon as you can. :) Take 3/4 max for HP for your second HD. (3 for d4, 4 for d6, 6 for d8, 7 for d10)

Um... OK, so not a few, just two :)

Sam

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Selene Ravensclaw
Halfling, 2nd-Level Rogue
Small Humanoid (Halfling)
Hey, who let in the Kender? :eek:

Just kidding Argent. Good to see you here. Looking forward to getting together next year at the "Elephant and Castle". :)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sam said:
Hey, who let in the Kender? :eek:

Just kidding Argent. Good to see you here. Looking forward to getting together next year at the "Elephant and Castle". :)
You know it! This year I'm staying at the con. the drive drove me nuts last year and it was only a half hour away.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:
Hey, Argent, d'you think you could post Selene's statblock to the Rogue's Gallery thread? (It's linked in the first post of the IC thread.) Thanks!
I'm still choosing equipment. when I'm done she will be there.

Rybaer

First Post
Hmmm...haven't checked the ooc board for a bit. Will get right on that leveling up bit.

And welcome aboard Argent.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads