Not With a Bang OOC

Actually those three skills (Bluff, Hide and Disguise) are considered class skills when you take the Trickery Domain. That is the Granted Power of the Trickery Domain.

Toric

Rybaer

First Post
Casar Couer De' Lion said:
Well it looks like I am late in comming to the party when it comes to backgrounds so now that I am all caught up on yours I will go add mine to the RG thread. I am Hallis Hill for my home being that I wanted to be from a small dwarven town so if we can work it out that Bellows and Nojin knew eachother back home that would be great. Or you can tell me to stay the hell out of your city and I will choose my own. Sadly I am thinking that our relationship would likly have been bully vs nerd and I bet you can guess the roles. Might be fun to RP the interactions with me teasing you good naturedly and all. Tell me what you think.

Hey, no, I'm fine with another Hallis Hiller. The more links between party members, the more there is to build off of. I can see the slightly antagonistic history between these two as youths, but that wouldn't be too much of a problem now. Bellows, in spite of some abuse in his youth, still is very much a dwarf. He'd have been offended if his brothers hadn't beat him around a bit, and he was proud of them even at the time he was leaving town. Now that Bellows has found his calling in magic, he's fully embracing his dwarven side again. Some residual teasing would be quite in line...I'll just threaten to burn off your beard or turn you into a gopher.

Shalimar

First Post
You of course realize if you threaten to burn off his beard Tuli will pester you until you actually do it, and then pester you until you teach her all kinds of nifty magic. Not that I plan on having her ever take any levels in wizard, well maybe, if you impress her enough she might take one level of illusionist, but its doubtful.

LazarusLong42

First Post
Looks like we're off to a great start, everyone. I've got a couple of things I'd like from y'all:

(1) Plot hooks. Entirely optional, of course, but if you want your character to have hooks that *you* created for the character, feel free to add them to your background. :) Right now only two characters that I can see have them (Tuli's looking for remnants of her family; Nojin is, obviously, searching for his brother).

(2) Time zones. What time zone are y'all in? I am EDT (Ann Arbor, MI, and hi Casar!); Casar and Sam are EDT; Rybaer is in CDT; and Manzanita is PDT--those are assuming your locations as listed are correct. (I'm guessing Zerth doesn't *actually* live in Limbo, though I sure know my life feels like it sometimes. :)) Everyone else?

(3) Spell selections--since Toric asked, they should be going in this thread.

(4) Lastly--Tanstaafl, you still there? I hadn't seen you in the IC thread yet. :)

I'll be posting to the IC thread sometime later today.

Zerth

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:
(2) I'm guessing Zerth doesn't *actually* live in Limbo...
Damn! How did you guess? You've blown my cover. :p But seriously, my time zone is GMT +2, which is CDT +8 or something like that. That would be Finland if someone is interested.

Rybaer

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:

(2) Time zones. What time zone are y'all in? I am EDT (Ann Arbor, MI, and hi Casar!); Casar and Sam are EDT; Rybaer is in CDT; and Manzanita is PDT--those are assuming your locations as listed are correct. (I'm guessing Zerth doesn't *actually* live in Limbo, though I sure know my life feels like it sometimes. :)) Everyone else?

(3) Spell selections--since Toric asked, they should be going in this thread.

Yes, I'm in CDT, but as I work night shift it hardly is representative of when I'm online. Worse, I generally flip to "days" during my "weekends". *sigh*

As for spell selections, here's a reprise of my current layout:
0 - Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1 - Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Mage Armor

Tanstaafl

First Post
LazarusLong42 [/i][b] (1) Plot hooks. [/b][/QUOTE] Nylarra is trying desperately to simultaneously convince her father that she's grown up enough to become a soldier but not grown up enough for a strategic marriage. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LazarusLong42 said:

(2) Time zones.
I'm in the Central Time Zone (I live about an hour west of Chicago).

LazarusLong42 said:

(4) Lastly--Tanstaafl, you still there? I hadn't seen you in the IC thread yet. :)
Sorry for the delay... I've got something up now.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
I need to know what happened with my last actions before I can continue on, I don't just want to say I succesfully pick pocket people on my own without a nod from Lazarus, or even that I saw anything to pick pocket.

LazarusLong42

First Post
Tanstaafl: No problem :)

Shalimar: I'm on it right now; I should have a post up there shortly. (For the record, there wasn't anything of value to grab).

Remove ads