Not With a Bang OOC

Muck Fichigan

I just want to say I have been raised to hate Ann Arbor and that damn college that sits in that damn city. I hope good ol Michigan enjoys State running all the way throught March Madness next year as they are not even allowed in the tourney. GO STATE!!!!!!!

LazarusLong42

First Post
Casar: Heh :)

Anyone who intends to stay at the Hog's Back will find they have plentiful rooms available for 1 gp per night, including a free continental breakfast and indoor pool... <ahem>. Um. You get the idea. :) No real action other than RP will take place until 3 Matess, so let me know when you're ready to let three days or so pass uneventfully. :) In the meantime, though, quite a bit of RP to finish up.

Rybaer

First Post
What's with all the Michigan'ism? Bah. I'm a Wisconsin alumn.

RP'ing looks like it's going well so far, but don't let us get carried away. If it goes on too long, we'll do something foolish...like start a bar-room brawl or the like.

LazarusLong42

First Post
Well, starting a brawl is your own lookout, but remember that there are something like a hundred patrons in the Hog's Back right now... and if you start the brawl, most of them will not be on your side. And neither will the local constabulary. :)

Shall we set a deadline? Say, by Monday or Tuesday have any RP matters finished, and we'll get on with the first adventure?

Rybaer

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:
Well, starting a brawl is your own lookout, but remember that there are something like a hundred patrons in the Hog's Back right now... and if you start the brawl, most of them will not be on your side. And neither will the local constabulary. :)

Shall we set a deadline? Say, by Monday or Tuesday have any RP matters finished, and we'll get on with the first adventure?

Well, I won't intentionally start a brawl. I'm sure one or two members of our party-to-be could probably conjure up a brawl in which no one is really sure who started it. Probably not worth the hassle, though.

I'm all for the deadline. Weekends seem to be a little slower on postings. So, how about Tuesday? We can keep working on the backstory and character relationships after the storyline kicks off.

Okay, here is the prepared spell list from the IC thread for Brevin:

0 Level
Detect Magic
Light
Mending

1st Level
Bless
Shield of Faith
Expeditious Retreat (Domain Spell)

As for my time zone, I'm in the Mountain Time Zone (Colorado).

A deadline is fine with me for moving on to the main part of the story/adventure but I have to say I am enjoying myself so far. Good start to the game!

Toric

Zerth

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:

Monday or Tuesday will be fine with me.

Btw, Lazarus, during the three days Baril is going to wander around town visiting other inns and taverns, too. I don't think there's any reason to RP it, just a simple Gather Information check would do. He's just trying to find out, what's going on around here and should we expect competition for the reward by other adventurers.

Shalimar

First Post
I am fine with a dead line as well, monday or tuesday sounds good. Tuli will spend the three days looking around Alten's rock and pestering Kelta, helping her if she asks for it. Of the days she is not with Kelta she will keep here eyes out for any purses begging to be borrowed, staying at the inn isn't very cheap afterall its almost half of her total fortune.

Sam

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:

Monday works good as a deadline.

Oh, and I am in the Eastern Time Zone. I live about 35 miles outside of NYC.

Tanstaafl

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:

Tuesday sounds good to me... not sure if Nylarra needs to interact with anyone yet... I'm off to check the IC Thread!

Remove ads