• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Boddynock

First Post
Trouvere said:
OOC: he's going to stand on top of a bookshelf?? :p
OOC: Yep - like jumping on top of a table when a mouse appears. :lol:

Of course, what I meant was the middle square just in front of the bookshelf - but I didn't want to be needlessly pedantic. (How short-sighted of me! :p )

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Yes, 'Nock, I agree that Tarag can move as you described. (Though not on top of the bookshelf, as Trouvere described... =P )

Does Rapture still want to Bull Rush it? Probably not. So let's rehash this. Keldar moved and missed, Rapture moved and missed, Tommy delayed, and Galwynn could not throw the dagger from his position, so Wik, please re-do this round.

Wik

First Post
Cool. Galwynn, instead of throwing his dagger, decides instead to move in and show everyone what he's worth. He'll simply make a double move to get in the square northwest of the elemental, hopefully without provoking an AoO, and attack next round.

Solange

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Yes, 'Nock, I agree that Tarag can move as you described. (Though not on top of the bookshelf, as Trouvere described... =P )

Does Rapture still want to Bull Rush it? Probably not. So let's rehash this. Keldar moved and missed, Rapture moved and missed, Tommy delayed, and Galwynn could not throw the dagger from his position, so Wik, please re-do this round.
OOC: Nothing changed, the big thing the bull rush did was let everyone get out of the staircase, which is what she wanted to do.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rapture manages to force the elemental backwards 5' with her shield.

Tommy... (delays?)

Round 2

Tarag...

Attachments

• Floor-4-Round-2.jpg
    Floor-4-Round-2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 59

Boddynock

First Post
Tarag, hp 13/18, AC 16

Tarag calls on the grace of the smith god for healing. The cauterized flesh begins to slough away, and the edges of the wound knit together. Although still inflamed and tender, his body is no longer ravaged by the injury.[sblock=OOC]Notes on the Aether; CLW on himself: (1d8+2=7)[/sblock][sblock=Spells & Turnings]Spells per day: 4 / 3+1

Cantrips:
Create Water
Detect Magic
Guidance
Light

Level 1:
Bless
Burning hands (Fire domain)
Divine Favor (converted to Cure Light Wounds)
Shield of Faith

Turn/rebuke attempts per day: 4

Rebukes attempted today: 1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar takes the rare opportunity to attack an enemy with both weapons, but something goes horribly wrong. Almost with embarrassment, he steps next to Tarag says, "Well, I think Rapture and Galwynn have that well in hand. Are you going to be all right, Tarag?"

OOC: I'm not even going to bother to link to those rolls.
Edit: no movement, since I just realised Tommy is standing NW of Keldar.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Tarag, hp 13/18, AC 16

Tarag draws a breath through his teeth as the god's healing takes effect.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Still, I've decided you shall have your wish - you can go at the front next time. Now stop mucking about and hit that damned thing!"

[sblock=Spells & Turnings]Spells per day: 4 / 3+1

Cantrips:
Create Water
Detect Magic
Guidance
Light

Level 1:
Bless
Burning hands (Fire domain)
Divine Favor (converted to Cure Light Wounds)
Shield of Faith

Turn/rebuke attempts per day: 4

Rebukes attempted today: 1[/sblock]

Remove ads