Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Solange

First Post
"What was the name of the architect m'lord? Perhaps we could find out how his plans made their way into these thieves hands from him, as we'll be in Orussus anyway," Rapture says.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn merely nods, and when Keldar starts speaking, he shoves the rogue out of the way with a fairly "gentle" (for Galwynn) shove.

"It would be an honour to assist in bringing these scoundrels to justice."

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar puts his head in his hands. "See? See? Bwinging thethe scoundwelth to juthtithe! He's got the bit between his teeth now, Thyrin. You might want to say it again, slower."

Solange

First Post
"I think most of them were brought to Justice already anyway by some fire elementals," Rapture says. "But those that still remain should at least be made aware that their wrong doings have gone unnoticed. Simply knowing that Thyrin knows where and who you are should be enough to detur them from a similar act again."

covaithe

Explorer
"Sewer systems... Fallon has impressive sewers, I'm told, though I've never been there," Tommy muses. "Maybe the library in Orussus might have books with similar plans that we could match up. Or perhaps another architect might know the buildings."

ooc: Traveling on business for the next week. I expect to have internet access, but I might be wrong.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thyrin raises an eyebrow at Galwynn's explicit contradiction of his request, and then smiles. "Yes, Rapture's got the right idea. I'm not hiring a team of thugs here! I can offer you travel expenses and a little more on top, depending on how much work it turns out to be, but I'm afraid it won't be much. Will you accept 50 gold pieces each, to help get you to and from wherever you end up, and more upon your return?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar smirks at Galwynn. "Our reward for your rescue effort was more than generous, so for my part, I have no objection to fifty gold this week and a little something later. I wouldn't feel our job here was done until we found out just who was digging outside your door. Our services are at your command. Rapture and I can keep Galwynn's thuggish tendencies under control! And don't worry, subtlety and restraint are Keldar's middle name: Keldar Subtlety and Restraint Light on his Toes Silent and Deadly Worst Case Scenario Warbray."

"But there is something you could do for us, Thyrin, while we're away. Get out of your tower, visit the town, keep an eye on the townsfolk - and do keep in touch with Rilithorne, if you otherwise would not. There's something in the air... a friend of mine said that all the adventurers are leaving Orussus for parts unknown. The Red Dragon was emptier than we've ever seen it."

"Oh, and I'll keep Tarag's fifty crowns safely. We'll need him as part of the team. A junior part, obviously."

Trouvere

Explorer
"If the companion-maltreating shoe fits, Galwynn," Keldar mocks. "Of course, I let you shove me, just so you get it out of your system, for the sake of innocent passersby. If I wanted, I could dodge sixty feet away before your elbows are even unbent, seven times in eight, I'd say. Ah well, such are the burdens of the true saint."

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Looks like internet access is going to be hard to come by for the rest of the week for me. I may duck in again, or I might not. Please feel free to NPC Tommy if needed.

Remove ads