Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

covaithe

Explorer
"But we don't know if they were Thyrin's burglars or not, and knowing where they went might tell us. Or maybe they were scouts for a larger group, and went to meet their fellow conspirators." Tommy joins in eagerly.

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=Wik]Wik, let me know what sort of weapon Elthic wants and I'll assume that he left a message at the Forge ordering it. Our discussion about whether or not that was possible got derailed, and I've seen other players (including judges) treating craft points as a commodity, so I think it's reasonable for Tarag to go ahead and make it for him. We'll assume that Elthic contributes the CPs in some timely way. (T also has enough cash, at the moment, to cover raw material costs, and he trusts E, so that's fine.)

Once he's done that, Tarag will be on the trail again, since he's convinced that you lot are going to need a cleric again. Who knows what Keldar's going to be getting up to![/sblock]

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
Keldar looks confused and troubled. "Not if these men were Thyrin's burglars. They went up in smoke at the top of the tower. If they're not the burglars, then we don't care where they went."
OOC: :eek: sorry, been a way a while. Didn't connect the two.

"A good point," Rapture says.

Trouvere

Explorer
covaithe said:
"But we don't know if they were Thyrin's burglars or not, and knowing where they went might tell us. Or maybe they were scouts for a larger group, and went to meet their fellow conspirators." Tommy joins in eagerly.
"A good point," Keldar says, with a smile at Rapture, "though it piles improbabilities on top of unlikelihoods. I'm sure just because strangers were a little dishevelled in appearance and strange of habit there's no reason to suspect them of malfeasance. Right, Galwynn? Although if we have nothing else to go on, and little else to do, why shouldn't we ask around some more?"

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Great! Then he'll sit tight, making the preparations for those weapons the others want him to craft.

[sblock=Solange]If Rapture really wants that breastplate, Tarag will extend credit to her - on the quiet. ;) [/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=Boddy]
Elthic was hoping for a dwarven war axe. he's going into Fighter, I think. Hopefully, the Darque Demense will wind up, but the mage keeps wanting to rest. *sigh*
[/sblock]

Galwynn leans up against a wall, completely mystified as to a course of action.

OOC: Been a little AWOL lately - got me an Xbox 360, which took up too much time; plus I've had a friend in a hospital, been working overtime, and just had a tooth pulled this morning. Except for the Xbox, it's been a frustrating week. :p

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
When you report to Cassandra and Thyrin of your findings so far, they aren't surprised. "These were not amateur thieves, they knew something about stealing from wizards. The tower is well protected, and the fact that they got in at all is impressive. It must have taken them much planning and surveillance. If they weren't staying in the town, perhaps they had a hideout nearby?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC:I don't mean to drag you all by the nose, but the adventure doesn't really start until you get out of Grenton, which is why I haven't started the new thread yet. So just... work with me here. :p

Remove ads