Nova is coming to the MCU!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Zan and Jayna. Pretty sure I just read something recently that these goofballs had the most screen time of any of the Super Friends per episode.
yeah Wonder Twins power activate sequence still stands out as dominating 20% of the cartoon runtime!

also wasnt there a CW announcement that they were coming soon? (Gleek already cameo'd a couple of years ago)

R_J_K75

Legend
yeah Wonder Twins power activate sequence still stands out as dominating 20% of the cartoon runtime!

also wasnt there a CW announcement that they were coming soon? (Gleek already cameo'd a couple of years ago)
Really couldn't say as I haven't ever watched any CW shows that I recall.

Hex08

Hero
Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
You can also add...

100. Valkyrie
101. the Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
103. Ghost Rider
104. Bucky Barnes (the Winter Soldier)
105. Mantis

... who have all been in Marvel movies...

106. Nighthawk (Defenders)
107. Hellcat (Avengers/Defenders)
108. Moondragon (Avengers/Defenders)
109. Dr. Druid (Avengers)
110. Brother Voodoo
111. Spiderwoman (Avengers)
112. Man-Thing
113. The Shadow
114. The Shroud
115. Wonder Man (Avengers)
116. Mockingbird (Avengers, comics version of Agent Bobbi Morse, from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show)
117 + 118. Hawkman and Hawkgirl (appeared on the DC tv shows)
119. Dr. Fate
120 + 121. Cloak and Dagger (who have their own tv series)
122. Tigra (Avengers)
123. Batroc the Leaper (costumed villain in the comics - mercenary played in the movies by MMA fighter Georges St. Pierre)
124. The Great Lakes Avengers (original team of #40. Squirrel Girl, includes Mr. Immortal, Flatman, Doorman, Big Bertha)
125. Hercules
126. Starfox (Eros of Titan - brother of Thanos, played by Harry Styles in The Eternals movie end-credits scene)
127. Quasar (Avengers)
128. Crystal (Avengers, Inhumans)
129. Black Bolt (Inhumans)
130. Medusa (Inhumans)
131. Living Lightning (Avengers)
132. Thunderstrike (Avengers)
133. Beta-Ray Bill Avengers)
134. Justice (New Warriors)
135. Rage (New Warriors)
136. Firestar (New Warriors, also seen in 1980's cartoon series Spiderman and his Amazing Friends)
137. Speedball (New Warriors)
138. Jack of Hearts (Avengers)
139. Captain Britain
140. Guardian (Alpha Flight)
141 + 142. Northstar and Aurora (Alpha Flight, Northstar is Marvel Comics first openly gay character)
143. Sasquatch (Alpha Flight)
144. Shaman (Alpha Flight)
145. Snowbird (Alpha Flight)
146. Puck (Alpha Flight)
147. Box (Alpha Flight)
148. Union Jack
149. Dazzler
150. Longshot
151. Shatterstar
152. Thunderbird (X-Men)
153. Warpath (New Mutants, X-Force)
154. Feral (X-Force)
155. Wolfsbane (New Mutants)
156. Sunspot (New Mutants)
157. Cannonball (New Mutants)
158. Cable (X-Force, played by Josh Brolin in the Deadpool movies)
159. Bishop (X-Men)
160. Rusty
161. Skids
162. Boom Boom
163. Mirage (New Mutants)
164. Nomad
165. Animal Man

...and...

166. Sprocket Man, the bicycle safety superhero, who had his own comic book in 1975, and recently got a modern update. (I still have my original copy of his first issue.)

I could probably rattle off another thirty or so Marvel characters, and another fifty or so DC characters, just off the top of my head, lol...

Yeah, I was a pretty hardcore comics kid from the early eighties up through the mid-nineties. :geek:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I could probably rattle off another thirty or so Marvel characters, and another fifty or so DC characters, just off the top of my head, lol...

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (the 2011 edition) is 12 volumes, with a hundred and more listings in each volume. Listing 100 or so heroes is scratching the surface.

Mad_Jack

Legend
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (the 2011 edition) is 12 volumes, with a hundred and more listings in each volume. Listing 100 or so heroes is scratching the surface.

Truth. Just in the live-action Marvel/DC movies and tv shows by themselves there's probably around 50 or so.

I actually sat down and thought about it for a second after my original post and estimated I could probably get up to about 300 or so before I really had to start putting serious thought into coming up with more names.

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I think more of those entries will be villains instead of heroes. Much like the ratio of monsters to PCs, or players to DMs.

Remove ads