• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

November '08: What are you playing?

Arnwyn

First Post
Still going through Tales of Phantasia (GBA). This game is tremendous fun, and I'm really looking forward to going through the rest of the Tales series. Fantastic.

Wife & Friend: Rock Band (PS3). Trying to get as many stars as we can and finish it, so we can move on to RB2. Almost 900 stars (and 1,000,000+ fans).

Tried out Guitar Hero: World Tour (PS3), but probably won't play it much. It is significantly inferior to RB1, much less RB2.

mrtauntaun

First Post
Fallout 3! On my second playthrough, did the goody two shoes, now if I see something I want, I take it! By any means neccesary....

Krug

Newshound
I played Tales of Vesperia last month and thought it was fun. It's not a very difficult game, the characters are quite stock, but it is quite enjoyable.

Just started on Okami for the Wii, and am blown away. The controls are sometimes a little dodgy, but the artwork is breathtaking. It certainly makes a case for video games being capable of great art.

Arnwyn

First Post
Just started on Okami for the Wii, and am blown away. The controls are sometimes a little dodgy, but the artwork is breathtaking. It certainly makes a case for video games being capable of great art.

Yes, yes indeed. (Though it's better on the PS2 - same thing, but none of the Wii's poor controls.) It created quite a stir when it first came out.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Just beat "Dead Space", am currently working on "Infinite Undiscovery".

Waiting in the wings?
"Silent Hill: Homecoming" (XBox360)
"Tales of Vesperia" (XBox360)
"Bully: Scholarship Edition" (XBox360)
"Fable 2" (XBox360)
"Fallout 3" (XBox360)
"SW: Force Unleashed" (PS3)
"Little Big Planet" (PS3)
"Ratchet & Klank: Tools of Destruction" (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4" (PS3)

And I plan to pick up "Resistance 2" later this week.

Yes, I'm way behind on actually PLAYING any of my games; I always tend to buy far more than I can play. (I still have quite a few old XBox and PS2 games waiting in my "to to be played" case.)

As mentioned, the PS2 version is the same game, and the controls are much easier to manipulate.

Andor

First Post
Just finally got around to finishing Psychonauts. Too much fun (although good lord I hate dying to a camera shift.) Still addicted to Dominions 3.

Also working on Dargonquest 8 and replaying FFT, again.

Felon

First Post
Saints Row 2 not only lets you play the entire campaign in co-op, but you come in and leave with everything you earned along the way. That beats a lot of co-op games (like Fable 2) by a mile. And it's got way more content than GTAIV. Best game of the year IMO.

Fallout 3 dragged for me at first, but I think it's going to work out.

Fable 2 is fun, but it's falling to the wayside.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads