• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

November '08: What are you playing?

Shadeydm

First Post
Final Fantasy Tactics (the PS1 version) on my laptop with a PS emulator, and loving every minute of it. Ninjas, Lancers, Samurai...oh my!

Pants

First Post
Bought Fallout 3. Was enjoying it for a while, too.

Then....WotLK came along. And that was that for me. FO3 is good - but it cannot compete with Arthas and the joys of exploring Northrend.

I'm a junkie. And WotLK is a mainline hit of the purest smack Blizzard has ever made. Amazing XPack. Blows the oringal WoW and BC out of the water. Indeed, I think it is a work of genius.
Stop... making me want to fall off the wagon...

mrtauntaun

First Post
I've now moved onto Left 4 Dead (360). I don't like zombie games. I don't like paying for xbox live. But, this game is just a ridiculous amount of fun playing with other people. Everyone yelling and freaking out as you are getting overwhelmed by zombies. Great, great fun.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Then....WotLK came along. And that was that for me. FO3 is good - but it cannot compete with Arthas and the joys of exploring Northrend.

I'm a junkie. And WotLK is a mainline hit of the purest smack Blizzard has ever made. Amazing XPack. Blows the oringal WoW and BC out of the water. Indeed, I think it is a work of genius.

Crap... I've managed to stay out of the MMORPG arena up to this point. I discovered that someone is getting the WoW Battle Chest for me for Christmas. My wife will probably end up leaving me once I get hooked.

Agamon

Adventurer
Mirror's Edge on Xbox right now. Taking a short break from Fallout 3 as my roommate tackles it (though we could both play it at the same time now, thanks new Xbox experience!). Practicing up my drums in Rock Band 2. Bought Lips for a party this weekend, but we never got around to playing it.

Remove ads