Pathfinder 1E NPC Designer for Pathfinder

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
This is kind of an open question really, I know I live in a fairly small world so unless friends of mine approach me concerning something I really don't think of some things. Anyways, the question was concerning what would it take to do a Pathfinder dataset for NPC Designer. If you don't know NPC Designer (in my opinion) is one of the best NPC Generators for 3.5e. So would there be any real desire for a pathfinder dataset or is this just something a friend wants?

If I did this it would be free just like NPC Designer currently is of course as I have no desire to go back to selling stuff, gets boring. I am just mainly getting a feel for if this is something needed or desired.

BuzzardB

First Post
I would love one

I have been using Dingles for the last few adventures and really like it, however its only free until level 5, does not have gunslingers and does not let you roll stats which I would like to do. Still considering paying for it though...

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
Yeah, never personally been a fan of online tools (not directed at that one specifically) because you never could customize things to fit either your game or add new content that your name needed.

NPC Designer has no level limits really, just need the data to handle it all. Also allows you to create your own material as well, everything is done in scripts that you can edit, add to or just learn from to build your own.

concerro

Explorer
This is kind of an open question really, I know I live in a fairly small world so unless friends of mine approach me concerning something I really don't think of some things. Anyways, the question was concerning what would it take to do a Pathfinder dataset for NPC Designer. If you don't know NPC Designer (in my opinion) is one of the best NPC Generators for 3.5e. So would there be any real desire for a pathfinder dataset or is this just something a friend wants?

If I did this it would be free just like NPC Designer currently is of course as I have no desire to go back to selling stuff, gets boring. I am just mainly getting a feel for if this is something needed or desired.
It would be greatly appreciated by many GM's.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Awesome, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
ditto.gif

Remove ads