• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NPR Spot

I was sitting in traffic today and listening to NPR. A brief news spot came on regarding 4E and D&D in general. It was pretty nifty, although no information regarding game mechanics were discussed. Basically just compared MMO to some of the things that Wizards is trying with the DDI. The clip is probably on the NPR website, but I haven't been motivated enough to go look for it. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Zamkaizer

First Post
"Good afternoon, I'm Carl Kasell. It's a slow news day today, so Ted, our assistant writer would like to have me tell you about his favorite pastime."

ivocaliban

First Post
Oldtimer said:
Excuse me for being ignorant, but what on earth is "NPR"?
In my opinion, it's the only reason to own a radio. (At least here in the United States.)

National Public Radio

EDIT: A note to the creator of this thread. There is a feature on the NPR website that allows you to find information about a story you heard on the radio. You just fill out this form and wait for a reply. If, of course, you're really interested in tracking it down.

Last edited:

Remove ads