[Nutkinland] All your base are belong Nutkinland!

Trainz

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:
Tr_zathras.jpg

"No, that was not Zathras. That was Zathras."

-Hyp.
Eerie... I saw that episode two days ago.

My best bud bought the five seasons. I never watched B5 before. Meaning I get to watch the whole thing for the first time, at my rythm, with no commercials. I watch from 2 to 4 eps every night.

He told me "You'll see, it's better than 'Trek" to which I said "Woah there... that's a pretty bold statement you're making". In the middle of the second season I said "... you're right. It's better."

We're currently in the 4th season, the part where
Garibaldi is a privateer and a total jerk. My wife unit is much pissed at that and says she dearly hopes he's gonna be back to his normal self soon (I concurr)

Anyways, awesome friggin show.

Last edited:

Darrin Drader

Explorer
the Jester said:
This reminds of this one crackhead wizard the pcs met two games ago in my low-level halfling campaign.
It just reminds me that its been too long since I've had a drink. Anybody got a cigar I can bum? How about a light?

Thanks in advance.

Apocalyptic Kitty

First Post
Oh yeah, we're ready. We even have a new forum where the noobs can introduce themselves. I expect that they'll be climbing out of the woodwork in the next day or two... and then returning here in horror once they realize what they've gotten themselves into.

Remove ads