• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[NWN] EN World NWN Game moments

valn

First Post
Here's the thread to post your EN World NWN server Game moments.

These can be anything you think is interesting and/or memorable. It can be about great role-playing, awesome performances, meta-gaming comments, sheer bad luck, etc.

One last thing, let's try to keep this not too spoilerish!

Last edited by a moderator:

valn

First Post
Just A Frail Old Woman

This happened the first evening I played. I was transported to the marketplace, where Elendiel and Shalia (sp?) where chatting. After a couple of minutes, over a dozen rats entered and attacked. (Yes, back then they were still scary.)

Elendiel and I started fighting back. Much to my surprise, one of the Old Woman joined in the combat and was getting injured pretty badly. Kebur, being the good cleric that he is, healed her and after the fight, followed her outside to make sure she was all right.

She turned to him and said: "Why are you following me? I'm just a frail Old Woman! Leave me alone!"

Kebur, taken by surprise, "Huh, I just wanted to make sure ye were all right, m'am. Is there something I can do for ye?"

Frail Old Woman: "I want a drink. Do you have money?"
Kebur, again stumped, "Huh, yeah, of course."

He gave her 5 gold.
As he was about to ask her a few more questions, the Old Woman just collapsed and decomposed!

I stood there, for about a minute, trying to figure out what I should do now. Then I shrugged it off with a dose of meta-gaming (I figured Morrus must have gotten rid of her).

As for Kebur, he mumbled something about that crazy old hag, and went back... to fighting rats... in the cellar.

valn

First Post
Yeah, I know you do. Can understand it too.
I've been wondering if his behavior has to do with the AI or with the fact that lightning bolt is his lowest memorized attack spell? And let's be thankful he doesn't seem to have Fireball!!! :eek:

valn said:
Yeah, I know you do. Can understand it too.
I've been wondering if his behavior has to do with the AI or with the fact that lightning bolt is his lowest memorized attack spell? And let's be thankful he doesn't seem to have Fireball!!! :eek:
I actually don't know WHAT the spell was. Lightning bolt isn't area of effect, so its wasn't that...whatever it was, it hurt...and has me really thinking about trying to attack him later on in the game. ;)

Elendiel

First Post
My funniest moment so far is fairly recent.

Bognar and I were exploring where we shouldn't have poked our noses in, never mind the rest of our persons, and we got killed by a Real Big Nasty in about one round tops. (And we're supposed to be powerful. Yeah, right.)

So, we appeared quasi simultaneously on the Fugue plane, you know the place; two seconds later, Ghimlan showed up as well, which was somewhat surprising already. Then, before going to the Immortal to Follow His Destiny as we were about to do, he turned to us and said: "Hello, fellow dead dudes."

I almost fell off my chair laughing. :p

Pierre-Paul, aka Elendiel

Last edited:

Dark Jezter

First Post
Elendiel said:
My funniest moment so far is fairly recent.

Bognar and I were exploring where we shouldn't have poked our noses in, never mind the rest of our persons, and we got killed by a Real Big Nasty in about one round tops. (And we're supposed to be powerful. Yeah, right.)

So, we appeared quasi simultaneously on the Fugue plane, you know the place; two seconds later, Ghimlan showed up as well, which was somewhat surprising already. Then, before going to the Immortal to Follow His Destiny as we were about to do, he turned to us and said: "Hello, fellow dead dudes."

I almost fell off my chair laughing. :p

Pierre-Paul, aka Elendiel
Glad you liked it. ;)

I think I was channeling Bill & Ted when I made that remark. A little out of character for a dwarf paladin, but I couldn't resist. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads