• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[NWN] EN World players - please read this!

J-Buzz

First Post
New World.

I found the new world interesting. Most of my comments will be simular to rest of the posts.

I know the one thing that sticks in the back of my mind, is I never saw another player (except in the fugual plane... :lol: ) With that being said, on average when I am playing on the server there are 10 others with me. We will never be able to interact cause we will never find each other. That would be my biggest reason to vote against.

Most of the other problems (running across powerfull creature and getting wipped, lag and such) sounds like they can be fixed.

One other point Fino is DEAD... :( Not thinking I made my character on the test server named Fino Davis (Same as my acension character), so old fino got over written when they copied players across. However, you will be seeing his brother Lindy Davis running around.

Angcuru

First Post
Umm....if it's back to the way it was at first...then where's the Item Dealer in the Tavern? I was counting on that guy being back in place so I could get a decent sword... :\ Kind of need it, since I rely on crits for damage, don't have a keen sword, and the opponents of choice at this level are undead, who are immune to crits. >_<

Elendiel

First Post
The return-to-basics hasn't taken place yet. Believe me, I count on that merchant guy at the Tavern too. :D

Pierre-Paul, aka Elendiel

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads