• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NYC DND meetup April 10th

Eli-kun

First Post
Knitnerd also had a huge pile of junk food. Why would anyone miss the huge pile of junkfood? I looked around and couldn't find tables that weren't CCG related.
Neutral ground is usually crowded on Saturdays because of tournaments. I watched the L5R tournament when I couldn't find the meetup people.

((Daughter of Knitnerd))

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Apparently, Kitnerd has been waiting since the early 80's to game, but didnt have anyone to game with till she joined a game I was in.

She even has the original AD&D boxed set. (or is it D&D, i forget).

All of us at the table yelled at her for using the old unreadable dice. hehe.

Kyramus

First Post
As the guy who started this thread, I'd like to appologize for not making it.
My car wouldn't start and had to get fixed. Something with work came up at the last minute, and as if those were not the only things to happen. Family hits, and somewhere along thr travelling between work, home and brother's house without a car, I lost my metro card. Luckily I had enough change in my pocket just to get a one token card and get home for the rest of my cash.

Anyway, next month I will definitely try to get there.
Neutral ground is a great place to meet still. Perhaps we should plan out some sort of game day so that when we get there, we can set up and whatever.

again sorry I didn't make it.

Remove ads