• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
bear with me, guys, I've got a lot of stuff beating me down right now.

No problem, take your time

Kahuna Burger said:
remember this is the intro part, and a certain amount of player contribution to the events of the world around their characters is permissable.

So does this mean we SHOULD introduce the attack squad of wilder-ninjas and tree-pirates sent to flip out and kill us? :D

Kahuna Burger

First Post
argent & ferrix, if you will add to your character sheets a brief description of your current status (traveling, seeking, needlepoint, etc) I can place you in the game.

Kahuna burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Argent, do you envision your character as still working for his father? I'm considering bringing the two gathered groups to you as part of a Big Fight (tm).

kahuna burger

Voadam

Legend
KB,

I have maxed out knowledge religion and almost maxed planar knowledge.

Should I assume Kyron knows as many D&D religions and planar hierarchies as I do or should I restrict myself to certain pantheons or demon/planar sourcebooks for in character discussions?

kirinke

First Post
thankies for the link brother shatterstone.
Could I join in the game? and if so, i have several questions
what are the current characters/classes/levels?
what do you allow? IE: starting level, prohibited races etc.
What does the current party need? ;)

*may have put foot in. whoops...
heh.

i can roleplay. really!

next question....
what ruleset do you use? 3.0 or 3.5?

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Voadam said:
KB,

I have maxed out knowledge religion and almost maxed planar knowledge.

Should I assume Kyron knows as many D&D religions and planar hierarchies as I do or should I restrict myself to certain pantheons or demon/planar sourcebooks for in character discussions?

we can assume this world functions under a D&D standard cosmology - we'll be leaving soon anyway. :p if taking a 10 gives you +20 you can pontificate on the most popular planes and curently worshipped dieties at will. +15 assume you know the basics of planar theory and a bit about the big four or five. If you wanted to look into this other world, you'd need to dedicate yourself to some active research.

Kahuna Burger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads