Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

Ashy

First Post
Ok - here's how we'll work it. I'll start up a new game - you are welcome to use these characters, or if you want something else that is fine with me. So far as continuity goes, we'll consider this new game an "alternate reality" to this one, so that if this game ever gets going again, the two games can be continued in parallel. Sound good?

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Ashy said:
Ok - here's how we'll work it. I'll start up a new game - you are welcome to use these characters, or if you want something else that is fine with me. So far as continuity goes, we'll consider this new game an "alternate reality" to this one, so that if this game ever gets going again, the two games can be continued in parallel. Sound good?

I'd be up for another game, pity that this one pitched. What's your idea for that game? Another Oathbound or something alternate? Same creation setup? :)

Oh yeah, I'm back... surprised how quick I got my net up, currently haven't gotten an apartment but a friends basement works wonderfully

Ashy

First Post
Yes, it would be Oathbound and you could use your same character, if you like. It would be great if we could get all the folks that were playing here in on it, but I will take as many as I can get. There will be some slight differences in the game (such as there won't be the tatoo connection - but there will be a reason for all of you to work together) and I will be mixing in some of the stuff that has yet to be published from Bastion that I've written into the mix... ;)

Ferrix

Explorer
Ashy said:
Yes, it would be Oathbound and you could use your same character, if you like. It would be great if we could get all the folks that were playing here in on it, but I will take as many as I can get. There will be some slight differences in the game (such as there won't be the tatoo connection - but there will be a reason for all of you to work together) and I will be mixing in some of the stuff that has yet to be published from Bastion that I've written into the mix... ;)

cool

Ashy

First Post
Last edited:

Remove ads