Oathbound : Homecoming (the gathering) everybody in!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan is shocked when he discovers the tatoo, but drops the half-orc's hand anyways. As he finishes his examination, he can see the man stir and try to rise before lapsing back into unconciousness. He turns back to the stunned noble.

"Nevermind I think I can help him here."

So saying, he slips his pack off his shoulders and reaches into one of the pockets, pulling out a small vial. He opens the toothy maw in front of him and pours the potion inside. Then closes it again and tries to make the half-orc swallow.

[OOC - 1 Potion of CLW being used, I'll go mark it on my character post]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
hafrogman said:
So saying, he slips his pack off his shoulders and reaches into one of the pockets, pulling out a small vial. He opens the toothy maw in front of him and pours the potion inside. Then closes it again and tries to make the half-orc swallow.

[OOC - 1 Potion of CLW being used, I'll go mark it on my character post]

Baja comes to full wakefullness, though he still feels somewhat fragile... he senses he has been given something to drink and sees the half elf again, looking at him with concern and interest. His useless charge is apparently still alive and hovering in the background. Seeing the half orc awaken, the nobleman cries "oh good, you won't die! Lets move on, I can't stand being around all these dead bodies!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan turns and addresses the noble,

"A moment, if you please. Your companion will live, but he still has been injured. We will leave this area soon enough, to avoid any other attention that the battle may have attracted."

He turns back to the half-orc.

"Greetings. Are you feeling any better? Do you think you can stand?"

deadestdai

First Post
Baja shook his head a few times and tried to slap himself back into a normal state.

He blinked and remembered that someone had been kind enough to stuff something down his throat to make him feel a little bit better.

I uhh.... Not 'member what happened after dem bad menz come at us. But fanks for 'elpin' me. Head still hurts though.

A big toothy grin spread across his features and he struggled to rise with a hand outstretched to the elf-man.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan is taken slightly aback by the speech of the half-orc, but quickly shakes it off, stands up and helps the fallen man to his feet. He offers a wide smile.

"You're welcome friend. The headache should pass with time, but it would be good if we could get moving soon. This is not the type of area that I wish to linger in. So, try and regain your footing, and keep moving. In a moment, you and your charge can be on your way, and if you don't mind I'll accompany you. There is something I wish to discuss with you."

He absentmindedly rubs at his glove, and the tatoo concealed beneath it. Once the man has risen, Tristan casts his eyes over the aftermath of the battle.

"Well, you certainly seem to have aquitted yourself well against the black moons, the bad men, as you put it. While you catch your breath, I'm going to have a look at your foes."

[OOC - Loot the corpses! Erhem, I mean, Tristan will search the bodies for anything of import that could indicate the reason behind the attack or give any other usefull information. He'll be careful not to handle the blades that they wielded. Search +5]

ferretguy

First Post
Taking a seat in the recently cleared chair, Julian looks around at the piles of papers and scrolls around the room Well a neat nobleman on the outside, but here his disorginization appears.... He smiles and replies Yes recently the marks on my hand..holding up his hand to Orrillian Have moved closer then the ever have...as a matter of fact right now, there seems to be no difference between the mark I think would represent myself and another has joined. And yours?...Has it been changing?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
hafrogman said:
[OOC - Loot the corpses! Erhem, I mean, Tristan will search the bodies for anything of import that could indicate the reason behind the attack or give any other usefull information. He'll be careful not to handle the blades that they wielded. Search +5]

:p the assassins carry no money or significant valuables, however one does have a likeness of the young nobleman and a carefully written copy of what you assume to be Baja's employment contract stating the starting and ending locations of their journey.

Kahuna Burger

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan rises from his grisly investigation, the papers gripped in his hand. He hands the sheets over to the noble.

"It appears that someone doesn't like you very much. I'm finished. If the two of you are ready, we should set out before a second attempt is made."

GPEKO

First Post
Orillian

"Indeed, it has changed. One of the dots moved closer and closer to the 'central' one. Now, they are almost one. Perhaps, you are right. Perhaps, our main dots represents ourselves. So, these dots coming together would represent our meeting ?"

deadestdai

First Post
Baja searches for his club and, after strapping it to his back in it's normal position, lets the elf-man and his charge know that he is ready to leave.

Remove ads