• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oathbound Preview

Ashy

First Post
Staffan,

While there are no psi-specific stuff currently in Oathbound (rumor has it that Jim hates psionics - :p - chuckle), there is certainly nothing stopping you from using it therein. In fact, one of the encounters in Dark Welcomes was originally intended to be primarily psionic, but it was changed a bit for the final product. Also, an entire section of the adventure that was cut for purposes of length had some really nifty psi-stuff (critters and so forth) in it, but it has yet to see the light of day.

Maybe I can sweet talk Jim into using that stuff for a free web enhancement, eh? What do you folks think? :)

JoeGKushner

First Post
I favor psionics myself and find that in a case like this, they might be a wild card not known fully by the authorities of the setting.

Ashy

First Post
If you are lucky, you'll be able to get an advance copy at GenCon, if not, you'll hafta wait until September, when it hits the shelves...

Remove ads