[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

81Dagon

Explorer
Mowgli: Alternate Teiflings heritages are definitely allowed! You can also use the alternate abilities table too if you want. Go for the Paladin over the bard, someone else can fill the skill monkey role. From what you written and the info I've gleaned from picking James Jacobs' brain, the Paladin sounds like it hits the themes of the adventure path right on the head.

Space: Looks very cool, I look forwards to seeing more! There's no specific style I prefer, but there are pelenty of places online where you could host a sheet to make it easier to create.

Jack: I know how that feels! I originally was just going to get the path to supplement my blog, but after reading the Player's Guide, I had to run it too! Definitely a solid concept.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm still intrigued, only now, I figure if Mowgli has time for it then I do, too, because we're in a number of the same games, and I suspect that his additional games outnumber mine. So, if you'll still have me, put me down for a human cleric. I see now that jackslate has dibs on the cleric. So you have an Inquisitor, a Paladin, and a Cleric. How's about if I contribute a Human Bard?

Oh yeah. Mowgli may only have time for this game because his character in my game just died. Oh well, what the heck, I know I want to play......

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
Wow, that was fast! It looks like the only thing that is still needed is an arcane blaster. At this rate, you'll all have full character sheets before I even have the adventure! For convenience sake, I've added a Map of the Worldwound to the bottom of the first post if anyone needs it.

Helfdan

First Post
Wow, this filled up fast! If at any point you need a Kellid barbarian who was sent to the Worldwound to fight demons as a form of retribution for kin-slaying, let me know! I can have it ready in a day! :)

Remove ads