[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
They haven't put the ENWorld dice roller back into action after the last huge attack/update to the site. Did you check your spam filter for the IC e-mail?

In the meantime, http://coyotecode.net/ has a roller as well. I don't like it as much as I do Invisible Castle, but it'll get the job done until you get your IC account.

Or if you'd like for now, you can give me your Heal bonus and I'll roll on IC for you.

Space_Titanium

First Post
They haven't put the ENWorld dice roller back into action after the last huge attack/update to the site. Did you check your spam filter for the IC e-mail?

In the meantime, http://coyotecode.net/ has a roller as well. I don't like it as much as I do Invisible Castle, but it'll get the job done until you get your IC account.

Or if you'd like for now, you can give me your Heal bonus and I'll roll on IC for you.
Coyote Code will work for now, thanks. One other question - what's the bbcode for spoiler tags with different titles? Dagon has been changing his to say ooc and I'm curious how to do it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And if you want to get fancy and display the exact code when you're giving instructions, you can use the "noparse" tags. I'll use them to demonstrate:

[noparse]The "noparse" tags look like this.[/noparse]

So, to use custom titles in your sblocks, you'd do [sblock=Custom Title]Blah Blah Blah[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Not to be nitpicky, but it's actually (sblock=Your Descriptor for what you want to say)What you want to say(/sblock), where the () are changed to [].

Oh, and Space_Titanium, the next time you see something cool in a post and wonder how they did that, just
the post and you'll see how the code was entered. Just remember to use the Back Arrow when you get through looking, and then you won't have to actually make the post you started, unless you really want to post it.

:-S Mowgs put these instructions up just ahead of me.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
HA! I hardly ever pull off a Ninja :D
You sure NINJA'D me, darn you! But I really don't mind, because you taught me the stuff about the noparse tags. That's really cool! I had to check out your source code to fully get it, though.

Remove ads