• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

81Dagon

Explorer
Yeah. That would be great!

Also, those Lego sets are disturbing.

Okay, that will be project for today.

Also, please feel free to go to town on that fly, I just had to de-maggot my fridge because someone over decided it would be a good idea to unplug it and not chuck out all of the food that was in the freezer.

Edit:

Villains

Khorramzadeh the Storm King - The Balor Lord of Iz

Although he is something of a newcomer to the Worldwound, all of Mendev knows of Khorramzadeh the Storm King. He made a dramatic entrance to the war in 4692 AR by attacking Kenabres, and now he returns to finish that job by slaying the ancient silver dragon Terendelev and laying the fortress-city to waste. Khorramzadeh is identified by his unique control of electricity - his body is often wreathed in lightning instead of flame.

Either of the below images may be used, as both depict the Storm King

Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 8.39.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-08-26 at 8.44.15 AM.png

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
Allies
Aravashnial

A elven man from Kyonin who became trapped with you during the fall of Kenabres. He has only lived in Mendev for the last two years, but in that time Aravash has mentored Hannah as part of the Riftwardens and has appeared to develop some history with Horgus Gwerm, having accused him of being a demon cultist in days past.

Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 5.45.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-08-29 at 5.45.22 PM.png

Anevia Tirabade
A human woman who became trapped with you during the fall of Kenabres. Her wife is a paladin named Irabeth and appears to also have some history with the noble Horgus Gwerm.

Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 6.26.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-08-29 at 6.26.57 PM.png

Horgus Gwerm
A human man who became trapped with you during the fall of Kenabres. Gwerm is a rather insufferable noble who, while certainly intellectually talented, also has a tendency to be a know-it-all. He has some form of history with Anevia and Aravashnial, whom he clearly has no love lost for.

Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 6.43.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-08-29 at 6.43.27 PM.png

EDIT: Okay, that's all the NPCs you should know by now. I've also added the Website link to the first page of this thread.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Answering question from IC thread

[sblock=occ]
Something I've been meaning to ask, on the topic of those last few lines... How much do people want to develop relationships with NPCs, romantic or otherwise, for your characters? The AP definitely has a core cast of NPCs but do you want to develop other ties outside those that are already included? Also, is anyone planning on taking Leadership or other cohort granting abilities?
[/sblock]
I can definitely see Calloh as taking Leadership and becoming the leader of a 'band' of bards. I can also envision him attracting a flock of groupies, but perhaps not so many with comments like that recent 'get laid' deal. Or, assuming groupies are of questionable moral fiber, maybe even more of them in that case?

81Dagon

Explorer
I can definitely see Calloh as taking Leadership and becoming the leader of a 'band' of bards. I can also envision him attracting a flock of groupies, but perhaps not so many with comments like that recent 'get laid' deal. Or, assuming groupies are of questionable moral fiber, maybe even more of them in that case?
Given your current location, the variability in morality and ethics could prove interesting...
Followup question then, do you know when you plan on taking Leadership?

Leif

Adventurer
Given your current location, the variability in morality and ethics could prove interesting...
Followup question then, do you know when you plan on taking Leadership?
Possibly at either 3rd or 5th lavel. Then again, there may be other Feat choices that would be better suited to our situation at that time. I'm just responding from a "We gotta get THE BAND back together" frame of reference. IOW, that's Calloh's long-term goal, but necessities of the moment could easily trump that consideration. Clear as mud? I know, me, too...

Last edited:

Remove ads