• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Space_Titanium

First Post
[sblock=occ]
Something I've been meaning to ask, on the topic of those last few lines... How much do people want to develop relationships with NPCs, romantic or otherwise, for your characters? The AP definitely has a core cast of NPCs but do you want to develop other ties outside those that are already included? Also, is anyone planning on taking Leadership or other cohort granting abilities?
[/sblock]
I'm definitely interested in developing relationships with the NPCs, which I've already attempted (even if the die rolls aren't on my side), although I'm fine with the AP characters as-is. The only other character I can think of to add would be Jorgun's mentor, but I never saw that as playing a large role in the campaign.

I'm not touching Leadership. I can't say I'm a fan of the feat.

jackslate45

First Post
I might get leadership; it honestly depends on how much leading Luna actually does... but right now it is not in the plan

EDTI:
Also, here are the people who have been successful in joining in Luna's prayer:
Calloh
Jorgun
Hannah
Aravashnial?
Anieva?
@81Dagon , let me know if i need to add 4 more for Aravashnial and Anieva. Luna is going to try to convince Horgus just so EVERYONE is joining. Teamwork and all that...

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've never had a character with the Leadership feat - probably won't start now. But I don't know for sure. Heck, I still haven't even decided which Divine Bond to take . . .

Flavor-wise, Medjai's not the sort to seek out followers, but I could see him collecting one by accident and then not really knowing what to do with him/her. He really doesn't even see himself as 'worthy' of his priesthood, much less of the kind of loyalty that would cause others to follow him.

(Also, he joined the prayer; his efforts just weren't very helpful :blush:)

81Dagon

Explorer
Okay, well that's helpful to know since I can start seeding cohorts into the adventure ahead of time now. I was planning on adding some extra NPCs for flavour too, so I guess we'll see where it goes.

EDIT:
Also, here are the people who have been successful in joining in Luna's prayer:
Calloh
Jorgun
Hannah
Aravashnial?
Anieva?
@81Dagon , let me know if i need to add 4 more for Aravashnial and Anieva. Luna is going to try to convince Horgus just so EVERYONE is joining. Teamwork and all that...
You can add the +4 for the two NPCs, but Horgus will not be joining your efforts it seems.

Also, dramatic irony is funny. And no, you don't get to know who that's in reference to.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Okay, well that's helpful to know since I can start seeding cohorts into the adventure ahead of time now. I was planning on adding some extra NPCs for flavour too, so I guess we'll see where it goes.

You can add the +4 for the two NPCs, but Horgus will not be joining your efforts it seems.

Also, dramatic irony is funny. And no, you don't get to know who that's in reference to.

Always is.

Just to make sure I get this right, we have made all the NPC's friendly, but only Anieva is helpful, correct?

Also, we actually have 3 CLW pots instead of 2. There was 2 potions in that backpack Hannah found; a CLW and a lesser restoration.

81Dagon

Explorer
Just to make sure I get this right, we have made all the NPC's friendly, but only Anieva is helpful, correct?
You had, but both Horgus and Anevia's attitudes worsened following their argument, but her's got better when the PC's prayers resulted in Torag healing her leg. Horgus is somewhere below friendly for now. Aravashnial remains friendly for the moment. You're about 16 hours from being able to influence their attitudes again with check.

Leif

Adventurer
My thanks to Space_Titanium and jackslate45 for the assist with the effects of Calloh's Diplomacy check.

"It takes a village," and stuff like 'at.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Hello all!

I am discussing a sorceror with Dagon even now, looking good so far!

Just wanted to butt my head in and make sure I wasn't gonna step on toes. Looking at mostly evocation/conjuration...leaving illusions and enchantment mostly to our bard. Skillwise I have good Arcana, decent perception and spellcraft. I want some social skills too, probably just intimidate and diplomacy.

Leif, you fixed your sheet to show your class skill bonuses, right? :) Last I saw you were missing those.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads