• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OCC: Planescape: "Awakening"

I'm looking to start a Planescape Game
The theme will be a Blood War, with Lots of time in Sigil and the Lower Planes, with occasional trips to other planes.

We all start at 4th Level

Guidelines
**33 point buy for stats - don't forget to add an additional stat for 4th level.

**Max hit points at first level. Method for future hp increases to be determined

**Maximum gold available to spend on equipment, per class...BUT...nobody is allowed to start the game with more than 20 gp in cash. So, use it or lose it.

**Please post character sheets at the Rogue's Gallery, even if a work in progress. Let me know when your sheet is finished and ready for final review please.

**Please annotate your sheet with a brief description for any feat, spell, or item which is not found in the SRD.

**Be sure to include a paragraph with a detailed description of the character. Should include height, weight, hair, eye and skin color, clothing worn, weapons and gear carried, etc. In addition, at least a a solid paragraph in background is required with motivations, history, etc.

**Any race ECL 3 or below is allowed, Any Base class is allowed, Any Alignment as well

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm!

By Blood War, do you mean we'll be fighting in the Blood War, in the service of the Lower Planes? Or will we be more neutral agents against the backdrop of the Blood War? Or... You get the picture.

Lot

First Post
I would love to get in on this. I'd love to play a Doomguard fighter. Planar human or maybe tiefling or genasi. Are faction members allowed? Is this, most likely, to be a mercenary, work-for-hire type situation?

Pretty Much! This is post FactionWar, but technically there are still factions - everyone go ahead and make your characters (and make them faction members, if you want to) - also, anyone else who wants to play - no need to ask for permission - just go ahead and post your character.

Finally, no Psionics plz (i dont know anything about psionics).
Also, if you want to use web enhancements, plz send me the link(s).

Remove ads