• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OCC: Planescape: "Awakening"

I've looked over the character sheets, and so far, so good (esp Bloodcookie). I think we'll start Feb 15, perhaps sooner if we get 5 characters submitted before then. (if we don't have 5 by then, no worries, you can start without a full party - I think it'll actually be more fun that way :D )

Land Outcast

Explorer
I think I'll go for the skillful guy then... (reason is twofold: like it better, and with two necros we shouldn't be that much in need of a front liner)

My posting rate for in game posting will generally be at least once a day (unless it's examtime - near the end/beggining of the month, in which case it may be slower)

Hopefully this game will be fast paced (as fast as message board games go anyway). I would like if all the PC's posted once a day/ or once every 2 days.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Good, that I can handle (five badass InternationalBaccaleureate exams coming on may, and four badass extensive written assignaments). :)

I'll see towards making a character sheet for Blaze in the next hours (not that it will take me hours :p )

I have a midterm this Tuesday, but I'll start on Friday. If for some reason you aren't able to finish your character by then, we'll incorporate you somehow. Good luck! :)

Lot

First Post
I have a character ready (and saved on my work computer) that I will submit tomorrow. He's a planar ranger human with a major demonic bloodline. Let me know how that works.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads