• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OCC: Planescape: "Awakening"

Land Outcast

Explorer
Then I'll go for it...

*prays not to en up in middle of a battlefield*

Blaze: Hey you ravaging pansy demon!
Don't move, I've got a hand crossbow!
A crossbow bolt can do some serious damage to your face!

Demon: Maybe in real life... remember? D&D? 1d4?

Blaze: *laughs* Say, how do you like a cold iron tipped bolt seasoned with the blood of an astral deva? [poisonous to evil outsiders, virulently poisonous to chaotic evil outsiders] *bluff check*

Demon: *sense motive* er... *TELEPORT* :lol:

Hum... I seriously need to get hold of poisons which affects outsiders, anyone knows of such a substance? [and don't say "nicotine"]

Land Outcast

Explorer
I know it seems like I'l stepping back from my previous request (and indeed I am :p ), but seeing I won't be a front-liner (and I rather need skill power instead of firepower), I'd want you to consider a fire genasi with no LA...
Say, perhaps without the Burn and/or Produce Flame ability... (leaving open for you to decide the exact nature of the beast)

Sorry if I'm being a pest :heh:

Voidrazor

First Post
I'll throw my flea-ridden, bloody hat in the ring. An early version of Vorkhek my tainted barbaric totemist has been posted to the RG. But I might switch to something more social.

Voidrazor

First Post
Land Outcast said:
I know it seems like I'l stepping back from my previous request (and indeed I am :p ), but seeing I won't be a front-liner (and I rather need skill power instead of firepower), I'd want you to consider a fire genasi with no LA...
Say, perhaps without the Burn and/or Produce Flame ability... (leaving open for you to decide the exact nature of the beast)

I believe Forgotten Realms Campaign setting has rules for 'lesser' genasi. They lose the outsider type (although they are still effected by things that harm outsiders as well as humanoids) but keep everything else at +0 LA.

Land Outcast said:

Hahha, that sounds cool, go ahead with the 'lesser' genasi. That being said - instead of the initial fire abilities - your character will be bestowed with a modified Produce Flame that inflicts 1d8 (+total levels) of fire damage. Less useful for combat, but perhaps more useful theiving purposes in terms of burning away locks/traps or through ropes that may have you bound :D . btw: have you decided an alignment for Blaze yet? - i'm just asking because I didn't notice it on the character sheet.

Voidrazor: welcome aboard! I haven't looked over your PC yet, but will get to it later today

Deuce: Nice work on the modification.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thanks. I picked the deity first before really noticing the race of the character that Land Outcast is playing. It looks like there will be some interesting roleplaying opportunities as my character tries to 'awaken' the lesser genasi.

Voidrazor

First Post
It would probably be a good idea for the party to have access to a wand of Lesser Vigor. Unfortunately, my character wouldn't be able to actually activate the thing. Would anyone be willing to split the cost (750gp), with Deuce Traveller's character carrying the thing.

Jeremo would this be OK with you?

Remove ads