• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OCC: Planescape: "Awakening"

Land Outcast

Explorer
Hahha, that sounds cool, go ahead with the 'lesser' genasi. That being said - instead of the initial fire abilities - your character will be bestowed with a modified Produce Flame that inflicts 1d8 (+total levels) of fire damage. Less useful for combat, but perhaps more useful theiving purposes in terms of burning away locks/traps or through ropes that may have you bound.
Excelent...

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Voidrazor said:
It would probably be a good idea for the party to have access to a wand of Lesser Vigor. Unfortunately, my character wouldn't be able to actually activate the thing. Would anyone be willing to split the cost (750gp), with Deuce Traveller's character carrying the thing.

Jeremo would this be OK with you?

If it's important enough, I can dump the six cure light wound potions for 300gp and pay for a good part of it.

ahh, yes, - forgive me for that oversight - max hp until level 7, and from then on, you do 70% max hp rounded down + constitution modifier, so 1d4 hit die with +3 constitution would gain (2+3 =) 5 hp per level

Land Outcast

Explorer
all ok, J? (refering to the brief post made today)

As an aside, I figured it'd be a good occasion to try and start talking among us (even it it's just a pair of words).

Remove ads