• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OCC] Stargate SG-1 – Confrontation – OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkar

First Post
That was not very nice Keia! leaving Reed behind like that.
Well for our best chance for surviving this I would like to use an AD for defense. If Reed is still mobile when we get to her I will SAFEGUARD her if we can get to her in one round. If it takes 2 rounds I will SAFEGUARD Durant on the first round and if Reed is still mobile I will SAFEGUARD her on the second. If Reed is not mobile I will SAFEGUARD Durant on all rounds that it takes to get us back to the government building and I have AD left. In all cases I will declare Durant as my WARD to give him a +4 to his Initiative.

Thanks,
ajkar

PS. Hope that is clear enough.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
ajkar said:
That was not very nice Keia! leaving Reed behind like that.

I know . . . I made checks for everyone as they rushed to the building and Reed rolled a one . . . and she had the best dexterity of anyone on the team. Sigh!

I'll probably writeup the next post either tonite or tomorrow . . . I'm waiting on Stargate_com to edit his post a bit.

In essense, the swarm is like a fog with regard to visibility (see only 10-15 ft in front of you) and neither Durant, Donovan, you or Grayson can see her from the doorway. You'd have to hustle down the steps to see if she was there.

Any other action dice spent before I write things up?

Keia

ps. New OOC thread coming tomorrow . . .

Carlo

First Post
Keia,

Being my first trip onto an alien ship I do believe I'll will dip deeply into science mode. I'd like to start observing and recording (at least mentally, better on lap top) information on equipment I come across. Consider this her default passtime when not occupied with the mission. I suppose this will also make her a bit of a snoop so if you have time try and pass on any oppertunities to get a look at tech/grab a manual/learn a new language. I shall endevor to take advantage of them.

Carlo

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Carlo said:
Being my first trip onto an alien ship I do believe I'll will dip deeply into science mode. I'd like to start observing and recording (at least mentally, better on lap top) information on equipment I come across.

Understood . . . though goa'uld are not usually open with their devices or equipment, preferring the mysterious powerful role. I'll try and include items you may find of interest in the posts, allowing you to bring them up in play.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
New OOC Thread !!

(I'll be sifting through this thread to pull out any rules or information that needs added to the new OOC thread in the front - to keep things organized).

Keia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thread locked on 6/29/04 by Brother Shatterstone

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads