• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

October Gaming

Tormal

First Post
Bingo! That is unless they wanted to actually start early. But if we start when we should and actually play we should be able to get through this quest and maybe more! :)

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
Well I must say I don't think we're going to get a chance to do a halloween game for the seekers. But, then again, I want to deal with Nockmort instead!

Meowzebub

First Post
I will be out in the field on Friday, potentially getting in late. I am flying up to Denver for the day. Or I might be. Some aspects of the project are still up in the air.

That might be the deciding push for what to do Friday. I would like to play something, but would hate to miss the BBEG fight. Hopefully by tommorrow things will become more clear.

BSF

Explorer
So there is the possibility that Luvaine and Deigh might not be available. Right now we have one vote to play regardless. We have no votes against playing.

Right now I am planning to continue the adventure against the insane treant. If you guys think there is any chance you might not want to continue that this week, speak up now. Otherwise I won't have time to try to prepare anything else.

If you do want to continue, regardless of who might be missing, it would be good to speak up about that as well. Might as well be clear for the entire group.

Hopefully we will know about Luvaine's availability by Wednesday night.

Macbeth

First Post
I'm all for taking a week off. I should be able to make it, no matter what (the party I would go to isn't that important), but without Luvaine we would be in a fair amoun of trouble too...

BSF

Explorer
Well, I don't really want to take a week off. I'm not getting my normal midweek gaming fix this week. :D But I am not adverse to doing a different game either. Just so I know ahead of time.

BSF

Explorer
We did leave off the Agents game with a bit of a cliffhanger. But if Luvaine can't make SOL, then Xileph can't make the Agents game.

But I am open for ideas. I have already suggested Feng Shui for something different.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
Well.... I don't want to miss anyone from the battle. If we have any chance of making it out alive it's going to have to be with everyone available. If Luvaine or Deigh are able to attend lets play SOL if not i'm all for some Feng Shui or whatever else.

Remove ads