[October] What are you reading?

Xyanthon

First Post
A Feast for Crows by GRRM; Don't Get to Comfortable by David Rackoff;too many various RPG books to even name; MCSA/MCSE Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment; and little bits of other things that I'd love to get too.

Between my RPG reading, stack of history books, technical books, and miscellanea - I think I've got enough to keep me reading for the next 3 years if I did nothing else but eat and sleep. But of course a pesky thing like a job and my wife and kid (soon to be kids!) keep me from being able to get totally lost in my book lust :lol: . And you know what, I'll just keep buying more and feeling like I'm falling farther behind in my reading.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Finsihed "Eyes of God", moved on to "The Devils Armor."

After I finish this trilogy, still have the Lemony Snicket books, the Mazlan Book of the Fallen, and a few other things on my bookshelf.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I finished Koontz' Odd Thomas, and started on the Draco Tavern series of stories by Niven. By the time I'm done with that, the second Odd Thomas book, Forever Odd, should be here. Then at the end of November, Brother Odd will be released.

wmasters

First Post
A Very Short Introduction to Egyption Myth by Geraldine Pinch. Which is very good, if you're interested in the subject. I've got Wicked sat by my bedside table waiting to be read as well.

Milkman Dan

First Post
I recently finished two books. Terry Goodkind's Phantom, which definitely fell within the 'guilty pleasure' category as far as I'm concerned. I plowed through it within two days. The second was Judith Tarr's Ars Magica, which was a pleasure to read, period. (Thank God for the public library system!)

I was looking for another book to read, and thanks to this thread, I think I'll be going for Zelazny's A Night in the Lonesome October. And Martin's A Feast for Crows, which for some reason I'd forgotten about.

Remove ads