• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Odd Demilich question.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Okay I need some ideas...

The situation:- The party have just completed an adventure defeating Doresain and his minions. In the last treasure they found a Silver Bell. This as it happens is the Phylactery of a Demilich they had defeated. The Party's Warlock/Sorcerer (this is all about him) tried to work out what it was (mostly by running around ringing for a session...) He failed (I but serious DC on it, the lich had disguised it). The Demilich was reborn a few days later and absconded with the bell, leading to a "Whoops" from our hero.

A few days passed, the Demilich returned with an aspect of Orcus. The party defeated them but there was one odd complication. Our hero got a soul trap fired at him and used a Sorcerer utility so it also hit the Demilich, who was under the effect of Thief of Five Fates and stunned... two quick turns later (demilichs act twice a round...) he fails two saves and is sucked into out heroes teeth. Which is worth a laugh really.

Now I have to wonder what effects could having an Epic Undead in you dentition have on you? The more amusing the better.

Currently I can think of several just painful things to do, but I'd rather do something creative.

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Remember the people who had the radio playing in their dental work? I figure it would be like that, a constant voice in their inner ear bugging them with stuff. It might give them a bonus to arcana and history checks, but probably -2 to will defenses since its constantly messing with them.

Fun idea.

Remove ads