• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

odd request(ot) (help me build a dragon!)

alsih2o

First Post
orbitalfreak said:
If I get the time, I'll get you some clay from down here. I just sent off a package to auroragyps dice-collection project, so I'm happy to help another ENWorlder.

btw, you can make your sig an actual link by adding (url) (/url) tags around the address, replacing ( ) with [ ].

Or quote my post and copy the following line directly into your .sig

alsih20's Clay Project

thanks for the clay and advice, i will try that :)

alsih2o said:
i have no preference for site or color, part of the kick for me is the differences. if you hap upon something purple or green i am thrilled, otherwise all clays please me :D

I'll have to wait until after the rain stops (I'm in Ithaca, so that could be 10 minutes, or a month and a half) but I think I know where I can acquire some green. Haven't seen purple around here, but you never know what you'll turn up in the gorges around here.

Maldur

First Post
I think its really nice people use the boards to get something that gives them a connection to people they dont know IRL.

I WILL dig up some clay for you to use.

What are you gonna make with it?

alsih2o

First Post
i am thinking either a large dragon tile mosaic or a 3-d earth elemental sculpture, depending on how much i get and the variance in the quality :) thanks for asking.

i will let everyone here see what i make regardless of what it is :)

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'll take care of Michigan for you, Clay. The family and I are going to an apple orchard in the next week or two, so we'll see what I can dig up on the way. Too bad your project didn't commence a few weeks ago -- I could have gotten you clay from both of our fine peninsulas while we were on vacation.

*random side note*
I got my Orc & Pie t-shirt from BN a couple of weeks ago, and have worn it for each of our last two sessions. Normally I'm not one for the ubergeek RPG stuff, but I love my new t-shirt!!

Remove ads