• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oeczuel the Angel of Fire

Meadyaon

First Post
Would it be to much if his attribute are as high as RAZIEL, THE CRUSADER. His attributes are Abilities: Str 38, Dex 29, Con 34, Int 28, Wis 28, Cha 22

Sekhmet

First Post
Would it be to much if his attribute are as high as RAZIEL, THE CRUSADER. His attributes are Abilities: Str 38, Dex 29, Con 34, Int 28, Wis 28, Cha 22

I'll get to your other questions in the morning, my wife is having a party and I'm not going to be around much longer.

He's already quite strong for CR23. Increasing his ability scores to those would put him easily into the CR25 area.

Meadyaon

First Post
How do I update his sheet? What should I look at to help update his sheet that is listed below? Should he have Regeneration 15? Which book has the best Fallen Angel Template? Would looking at the BoED help me out in fixing him up?

My angels have the following weakness. Enochian Sigils: When Enochian sigils are placed on human rib cages, they prevent any angel from detecting and finding them. They can also be used to prevent angels from entering a building by painting them on the building's walls.

Oeczuel, Angel of Fire
Large Outsider (Angel, Extraplanar, Good)
Divine Rank: 0
HD: 30d8+125 (325)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 60', Fly 140' (good)
AC: 48 (-1 size, +2 Dex,+10 +5 mithral breastplate, +9 +5 tower shield, +19 natural)
BAB/Grapple: 25/38
Attack: Fiend Slayer (+5 sacred burst speed vorpal bastard sword +38 melee) (2d8+15/19-20) or Slam +33 (2d8+14)
Full Attack: Fiend Slayer (+5 Sacred Burst Speed Vorpal Bastard Sword) +38/+33/+28/+23 (2d8+15/19-20)
Space/Reach: 10'/10'
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, spells, Holy Fire
Special Qualities: DR 35/+4, Immunities (Transmutation, Energy Drain, Ability Drain, Ability Damage, Mind-Affecting Effects, Fire Immunity), Energy Resistance 20, Spell Resistance 32, Immortality, Fire Speech, Holy Fire, Know the Names of All Fiends
Saves: Fort +19, Ref +18, Will +21
Abilities: Str 38, Dex 29, Con 34, Int 28, Wis 28, Cha 25
Skills: Gather Information +, Knowledge (planes) +, Knowledge (religion) +, Spot +
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword, Power Attack, Hover, Improved Initiative, Improved Sunder, Improved Critical, Purify Spell-like Ability, Spell Focus (Good),
Environment: ----
CR: 23
Treasure: ----
Alignment: Always Neutral Good

Combat

Holy Fire:
Anytime Oeczuel is hit by an opponent in melee or ranged combat, the attacker takes 3d6 Fire damage (Reflex 1/2, DC21) that bypasses immunities and resistances. Likewise, whenever he hits an opponent with any attack (including spells), his attack deals 3d6 additional damage as Fire (Reflex 1/2, DC 21) that bypasses immunities and resistances.

Lord of Fire:
At will, Oeczuel may cast any fire spell from any spell list as a 20th level caster.

Spells:
Oeczuel casts spells as a 20th level Cleric with access to the domains of Fire and War.

Fire Speech: Oeczuel can speak to and understand any creature with the Fire subtype.

Know the Names of All Fiends:
By looking at any being with the Evil subtype Oeczuel may know its name and background. This is just like the legend lore spell, but the effect is instantaneous , and the being with the Evil subtype is not allowed a save throw.

Last edited:

Meadyaon

First Post
What do you think of him having the following feats from the Anger of Angels BooK? Fiendsmite, Improved Fiendsmite, Superior Fiendsmite, and Detect Angels and Fiends. What about him having the Fire-Speaker PrC from the Anger of Angel?

Meadyaon

First Post
What do you think of him having the following feats?
Feats: Angelsmite, Detect Angels and Fiends, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword, Hover, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Tower Shield Proficiency. Track Angelic or Fiendish Aura

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads