• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OF Sound Mind - Don't Miss the Boat!

ThomasBJJ

First Post
I have to admit, I was holding out for a couple of reviews. I thumbed thru it at my local shop, but I'm a little reluctant to buy many d20 titles until i hear some reviews. There is a good amount of total crap out there, so I want to be selective.

I will probably pick it up within the next week tohugh, as soon as i finish the latest issue of dungeon.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I'm in the Land of no Game Stores. Even when I travel to Lands of Game Stores, I haven't been able to find it.

I'll probably order it from Derek and ask him to hold off on shipping it for a couple weeks.

TalonComics

First Post
See, stores only getting one or two copies of this module is just the reality of retailers who are just not in touch with the cutting edge of D20 gaming.

I, of course, am in touch with the cutting edge as I ordered plenty and have sold plenty.

Look! I'm holding the cutting edge in my hand as we speak!

<slice!>

Oh crap. I have now cut myself on the cutting edge and am bleeding profusely. Great. Play with the cutting edge and of course I cut myself.

Ooooh... That blood sure is red....

Whoa... Feeling... Light... Headed...

Must... Not... Pass... Out...

<clunk.>

Grrrrrrr....aaaaAzathoth...
Azathoth...
Azathoth...
Azathoth...

Dave G

First Post
*insert tantrum*

I am trying to support the community, I have several people whom I know from these boards and others to be left nameless, who have recently published stuff... The thing is, Pkitty and the others are soooo dreamy, but my wife insists on paying rent! Of all the nerve! It wouldn't be so hard if she had a job (*insert real tantrum*) but I just want you to know I will own this... somehow... someway!

I want it!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! *sniffle*

Rune

Once A Fool
TalonComics said:
See, stores only getting one or two copies of this module is just the reality of retailers who are just not in touch with the cutting edge of D20 gaming.

I, of course, am in touch with the cutting edge as I ordered plenty and have sold plenty.

Look! I'm holding the cutting edge in my hand as we speak!

<slice!>

Oh crap. I have now cut myself on the cutting edge and am bleeding profusely. Great. Play with the cutting edge and of course I cut myself.

Ooooh... That blood sure is red....

Whoa... Feeling... Light... Headed...

Must... Not... Pass... Out...

<clunk.>

Grrrrrrr....aaaaAzathoth...
Azathoth...
Azathoth...
Azathoth...

If that's not a good enough reason to buy from ~Derek, I don't know what is! The main bleeds for us!:D

Ruined

Explorer
Ah, just got my copy. It makes it tough to support our local gaming stores since this is the 'Bible Belt' and two of three hobby retailers don't stock White Wolf products anymore (something about nudity and recurring nightmares from Black Dog products). But the third store had a copy, so of course, I had to snag it.

Check out this brief [non-spoiler] excerpt:

"... in this case, the GM will need to customize the default description... "

"The Fiery Dragon website contains the text of this diary, easing the work needed in copying the text and customizing the names. "

If that isn't a class act, I don't know what is. You can tell this was written by someone who knows how to actually run a game. Bravo to PC! And a hats off to Fiery Dragon as well.

I'll definitely be buying the next two installments.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Cool! These are fun to write. I have to admit that I was getting frustrated about the lack of reviews. I even posted a shameless troll on WotC's psionics forum about it - and nothing. Nada. Especially tough, considering that I'm really pleased with how it ended up!

Trust me when I say that this adventure has a fight in a really interesting place. Ohhhhh, yes. And some of you might recognize a section of it from a post I made here on the boards, asking about some interesting cylinder physics. Heck, I even thank Eric, Morrus and the boards on the cover page! If that isn't shameless pandering, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
And some of you might recognize a section of it from a post I made here on the boards, asking about some interesting cylinder physics. Heck, I even thank Eric, Morrus and the boards on the cover page! If that isn't shameless pandering, I don't know what is.

Doh! Y'know, I was in on that thread, and I didn't even think about it...

My memory's going. Fast. :(

Remove ads