Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Ah,

See what you mean about the color selection. Too much contrast between the title bars and the background. Blue-ish text set on black (in the titles) which is hard to read. The placement of very large icons for posters in column four (4) is both a waste of space as well as visually jarring.

Ah, forums have problems, too. Deep red for thread titles?

The site seems to be close to being alright, but the colors are just awful.

Thx!

TomB

PigKnight

First Post
Ah,

See what you mean about the color selection. Too much contrast between the title bars and the background. Blue-ish text set on black (in the titles) which is hard to read. The placement of very large icons for posters in column four (4) is both a waste of space as well as visually jarring.

Ah, forums have problems, too. Deep red for thread titles?

The site seems to be close to being alright, but the colors are just awful.

Thx!

TomB
The bright white background litterally hurts my eyes. This site has a whitish background but it's not Edward Culln sparkly white.

Well this sucks. I have to make a new account to be able to post in OTT. I finally managed to make a new group and now I can't access it. WotC's forum fail is ridiculus. I wonder how long it will last.
Yeah, I lost access to my main account, regained access to the accounts that had been perm-banned, kept access to alt accounts, then I lost all access to all accounts. The new WoTC forums are terrible.

darjr

I crit!
The bright white background litterally hurts my eyes. This site has a whitish background but it's not Edward Culln sparkly white.

Try the --legacy them at the menu at the bottom of the page. It probably says --reborn for you now.

edit: Oh! Ninja'd by Morrus at the notice at the top of the page.

ragnarokio

First Post
hi PK i am your fiance do you remember me

Miss Bun is making a new forum right now and the intention of that is to house any community from the old forums and to try and accomodate all of their needs. KeeperofManyNames of what i imagine are the magic story boards says that he wants to move to Miss Bun's site and that another influential member wants to move to MTG Salvation. Right now the MTG side of things probably has a lot more representation than any of the DnD communities so it is understandable if you do not want to get involved (it is also a splinter community and is thus already dead) but if you do want to get involved then it would be good to get some people from the DnD side to represent themselves in the discussion.

this is the email of the person making the site she is asking people to email her a lot: gameostatis at gmail dot com

there is also a thread in magic the gathering YmtC forums where people are talking about it i was going to link it but i can not outsmart enworld's mighty link filtering your spambot domination is admirable

also is thesilversword anywhere he is my most special slippery friend

PS: i am sorry enworld friends i dodged your no posting links for new people filter please forgive me

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Well I'm here now. ZB and his 35k+ posts got killed off for reasons that were not explained. My sock is still alive but I can't PM anyone to tell them who I am. It also looks like they killed the OTTer group. I think I'll try to PM Trevor just to tell him how much he sucks for this. Lame.

EDIT: Busy at work trainin' peeps and this is what I get. Awesome.

Remove ads