• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

deadestdai

First Post
Rytt made sure the read-outs were funtioning properly. He wanted to make sure that he could react to any issues immediately.

To Talon he shouts, Pilot, fly this bird true - she's as old as the hills and her hull won't take lightly to a battering from their guns. I'll do my best to keep any damage under control, but I'm not promisin' much, seeing what I have to work with.

KitanaVorr

First Post
The princess comes stumbling out of her room, slightly disoriented. "What is going on here? Can't you fly this thing straight?" she complained as she made her way back to the cockpit. "I'm trying to sleep back here!"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon replies but its barley audible outside of the cockpit as he concentrates on his piloting, “she’ll hold together…”

Talon does his normal and completely ignores the approaching storm of rage that is the princess.

The transport ahead seems to be moving at a much more casual pace than the two small fighters, which are starting to pull outwards to attack the Phoenix on both sides.

Within a moment, as the ships continue to close in, the comm starts beeping.

((Just a little note for Talon: The ship can only go a max of Attack speed. Even with that, however, you'll be right up to the transport in three rounds.
The Z-95s are in range of the Ion Cannon, so Lance's readied action to fire on the left Z-95 comes up. Lance's attack is a 22, and it hits.))

The blue ion beam impacts with the Z-95 as they start to fly closer to them, heading straight up the middle. The Z-95 shudders and a few shocks can be seen through its systems as it starts to simply drift at the same speed it was at before.

((For all gunners: The laser cannons are now in range of the Z-95s.))

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
The transport ahead seems to be moving at a much more casual pace than the two small fighters, which are starting to pull outwards to attack the Phoenix on both sides.

Within a moment, as the ships continue to close in, the comm starts beeping.

((Just a little note for Talon: The ship can only go a max of Attack speed. Even with that, however, you'll be right up to the transport in three rounds.
The Z-95s are in range of the Ion Cannon, so Lance's readied action to fire on the left Z-95 comes up. Lance's attack is a 22, and it hits.))

The blue ion beam impacts with the Z-95 as they start to fly closer to them, heading straight up the middle. The Z-95 shudders and a few shocks can be seen through its systems as it starts to simply drift at the same speed it was at before.

((For all gunners: The laser cannons are now in range of the Z-95s.))

As the range closes, allowing for more accuracy, Lance goes to rapid fire (Using the Rapid Shot feat), targeting the transport and hoping Daos can hold his side.

Mordane76

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

OOC: Is there a check, like a sensor scan, or would I be able to tell somehow visually if that ship was disabled?

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
((I'd say its pretty easy to tell its been disabled, for the moment at least.))

OOC: OK. I was considering altering my readied action, but I'll leave it as such; since they've split, it shouldn't occur, though. :(

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads