• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon banks the Phoenix hard out of the way of the uncontrolled transport barreling in their direction.

OOC: I don’t have my books in front of me so I’ll give way to DM discretion, plus you have the map too, but if Talon can make someone spill their guts he’ll give it a try. :D

Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon banks the Phoenix hard out of the way of the uncontrolled transport barreling in their direction.

OOC: I don’t have my books in front of me so I’ll give way to DM discretion, plus you have the map too, but if Talon can make someone spill their guts he’ll give it a try. :D
((Spin thier guts. Right right. Sounds fun enough.
For this fun, Talon managed a Pilot check of....20.))

Reacting at what could only have been described as the absolute last moment possible...Talon managed to whip the Phoenix in a quick slide around the transport. It was so close, they they could nearly hear the metal scraping despite the two ships not even touching.

((You just TIED the pilot check. Gods these dice like you people.))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon smiles to no one but himself, “That was fun… Though not nearly as close as I would have liked.”

OOC: True enough, but I can't imagine how short of a game this would have been if I failed.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon smiles to no one but himself, “That was fun… Though not nearly as close as I would have liked.”

OOC: True enough, but I can't imagine how short of a game this would have been if I failed.

"Darkstrider, you're a madman. A madman who can fly, I'll grant, but a madman."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Hoo-ahh!" Shouts Daos as he scratches one Z-95, and whoops again as Talon cuts it as close as possible.

"We got two disabled bogies. We can finish the job or let security handle 'em. I could go for a boarding action, myself. Get the blood flowing and get some answers."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
"Hoo-ahh!" Shouts Daos as he scratches one Z-95, and whoops again as Talon cuts it as close as possible.

"We got two disabled bogies. We can finish the job or let security handle 'em. I could go for a boarding action, myself. Get the blood flowing and get some answers."

"Haul the fighter in with the tractor. Only one person, and unlikely to be heavily armed."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon face lights up at the thought of stealing the fighter but reality strikes him full in the face, “Uh guys we can’t go to hyperspace with a vehicle in tow.”

OOC: Correct?

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Well, fine, if you insist. But at least let me blast it to pieces." He turns to Talon. "We can dump the fighter- we just want to work over the pilot so we can figure out what's going on."

Last edited:

Remove ads